CoD3

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Call of Duty 3 sucks, seriously. The online is horrible, its just another counterstrike and all their little features dont come into play online. CoD2 was way better and everything in CoD3 is a failure. I can't even stand the stupid quotes, in CoD2 they were thoughtful, in this one their common sense or just plain stupid. The Verteran mode just requires luck because its unfair and your AI teammates just get in the way and are as dumb as a doorknob. This game is CRAP. Once I get a few more achievements I'll probably trade it in.

Rant over. Discuss.

My favorite version is the Wii version. Xbox 360 version is horrible for reasons you've mentioned.

WeToYou said:
My favorite version is the Wii version. Xbox 360 version is horrible for reasons you've mentioned.
:wtf: :scared:
their the same game
wii has all that crap
if anything wii might have stupider AI, wait no, i think thats the reason, they were to lazy to change AI codes between last gen hardware and next gen hardware, so they made it all the same which = stupid compared to CoD2 AI

COD3 = COD2 with a few minor changes. Some people wonder why it wasn't made for the PC (which I was pissed about). We got a lucky escape I think ;).

i recently got COD3 on my 360 and apart from the graphics/physics engine its no better than average,and your right the ai is very annoying.
COD2 was a much better game but also had a different developer (infinity ward?),the same developer as the original COD (pc at least) who are now working on a cold war setting game i believe.Improving the graphics and upping the headcount for multiplayer are garunteed selling points for COD3,but as the 2nd hand sections of my local stores indicate it is a lesser game in every other way.

konomaroh said:
i dissagree
i just got the game and think its perfectely fine

but on the otherhand i never played cod2
youll learn to hate the broken multiplayer, single player is great on easy/normal, on hard/very hard its just annoying because its unfair, not hard (soldiers have unlimited ammo, dont have to reload)
yah some gay company deveolped 3 making it a battlefield 1942 clone but with spawn camping and poor programming

im totaly with you, infact i was just playing cod2 5 minutes ago, i hated the second one it diserves a BITCHSLAP across the face

Call of Duty has always been its best on the PC. Theres nothing that even comes close to the PC version of CoD. CoD:UO was definantly the best too.

Sovieto said:
youll learn to hate the broken multiplayer, single player is great on easy/normal, on hard/very hard its just annoying because its unfair, not hard (soldiers have unlimited ammo, dont have to reload)
yah some gay company deveolped 3 making it a battlefield 1942 clone but with spawn camping and poor programming

yeh but i dont av xbox live so i dont really play multiplayer

Back