Cod3

ryzl

WiiChat Member
Feb 20, 2007
i've seen the gameplay video and im planning to get 1

but how does the control feel? is it worth it?

It does feel good. I got to admit but in some areas of the game where theres alot happening the controls start to be unresponsive...

I dunno if it was the game [I did lend it off my mate] doing it but it seemed unresponsive at times

you should probably just wait for Medal of Honor: Vanguard....its similar but supposed to be a lot better than COD3. It comes out at the end of the month

you need to play atleast 30min-1hour to get used to the control but I gotta say it's pretty impressive!

I rent it on the first week I bought my wii... didn't notice any unresponsive controls!

2ZeBeach said:
you should probably just wait for Medal of Honor: Vanguard....its similar but supposed to be a lot better than COD3. It comes out at the end of the month

exactly what I'm doing!

is it smiliar to other shooting games like cs?

-----

also, is there any wii games that can play online

ryzl said:
is it smiliar to other shooting games like cs?

-----

also, is there any wii games that can play online

hummm... it's a first person shooter like cs but it's not a deathmatch style game...

no there's no online games yet... put a X on june 25 on ur calendar

The game is awesome, but like said the controls can get unresponsive. It is one of the games where you have to play in the perfect range from the sensor bar.

Dude I don't understand why people have any trouble with the cod controls on Wii..it's moderately difficult if you don't adjust the sensitivity in options..but once you do that the controls are much much much easier to use..

Back