Cod3

drose8_07

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
I have read somewhere that Cod3 is not an online game and you cant play multiplayer online. But in the description for the game, it says that its up to 24 multiplayer. What is the deal? Is this online or no?Please help me cuz i dont want to open my cod3 if its not online

drose8_07 said:
I have read somewhere that Cod3 is not an online game and you cant play multiplayer online. But in the description for the game, it says that its up to 24 multiplayer. What is the deal? Is this online or no?Please help me cuz i dont want to open my cod3 if its not online
Where did you get this 24 multiplayer from?:shocked:

Cod3 multi player

Team-based Multiplayer with Vehicles Combined arms and team-based combat provides unprecedented depth and variety by allowing up to 24-players to battle it out online with the option of single or split-screen Internet play. Gamers have the choice to play as infantry or commandeer multiple-occupancy vehicles, including tanks, jeeps, and motorcycles with side-cars, leading to unique mobile combat roles for all-out, multiplayer mayhem. Call of Duty 3 also offers soldier classes, each with class specific abilities, and a ranking system for truly diversified squad combat.

Dude, the Wii isn't the only console getting CoD3. That is the description for the PS3 and 360.

the 360 version supports the multiplayer. Man, i have to say: AMAZING!! War mode is the funnest i've ever done. Also rocked and tank sniping is really funn

Back