COD4 map pack announced, why hasnt this been posted?!

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
cant beleive no ones posted this, so i took the liberty of doing it.

http://www.gametrailers.com/gametrailerstv_player.php?ep=11&ch=4&sd=1
video of chinatown, one of four new maps, it's actually a cod2 map pack with a fancy skin over it to bring it into the modern warfare theme but the same exact layout, pretty cool.

a look at creek and broadcast:
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/callofduty4modernwarfare/news.html?sid=6187656

no details on the fourth map, killhouse, but they said look at the training level of cod4 for a hint as to what it might be like!

Yea I read about it a few days ago. Even though im excited for it, I may never even get it because I never buy points because you're stuck with only the 1600 point card and I don't have credit card to just buy a few points instead.

I had no idea, thanks for the intel. Not too excited about "Creek" but the other three sound/look pretty decent. I hope we get them fairly soon.

blueovalboy7 said:
I had no idea, thanks for the intel. Not too excited about "Creek" but the other three sound/look pretty decent. I hope we get them fairly soon.
creek and killhouse sound cool! i walked around the training level last night, wow so much going on there i missed like obsticle courses and stuff. i just went straight to the objective my first couple time through lol.

but another awesome map for ghille is definately something im looking forward to.

I can't wait for these!

Just hope I got my live up and running again before these come out! So far, I think I'm swaying towards Chinatown.

Anyone have any idea of how much these will cost? Cos I'd be prepared to pay upto 1000msp.
My guess is that they will come out mid April

I think the Halo 3 map pack was $10.. £5.

So I'd guess this price?

I did a quick bit of googling to find out the Halo 3 map pack price and that's what I got. Not sure if it's right though.

blueovalboy7 said:
Yea, it was 800 microsoft points = to $10, or £5.

Ahh thanks for that! It will probably be this price then, which I wouldn't mind paying =]

I think the TV station will be annoying, I have a feeling EVERYONE will be throwing grenades all the time if it's a closed in place, y/n?

T3kNi9e said:
Chinatown is going to be great. I forgot what it was called in CoD2 but it was my favorite map on that.
Carentan, I think I need to get nostalgic and play some COD2 online, though I need some msoft points first.

As for what you said Rach, I think you're about right, triple frag, and noob tubes will be running rampant.

blueovalboy7 said:
Carentan, I think I need to get nostalgic and play some COD2 online, though I need some msoft points first.

As for what you said Rach, I think you're about right, triple frag, and noob tubes will be running rampant.
itll be like a large version of shipment then. i love playing shipment every once in a while, it's so chaotic and you get so many kills.

Ahh yeah Shipment, that level annoyes me when there's a helicopter about. It is good for getting a lot of kills though.

When are these new maps coming out? I read somewhere that it was April 3rd, this right?

If so then I'm going to be broke through out April, soo many things to buy!

yeah, aprils gonna break the bank between the map pack, gand theft auto 4 and GT5prolouge (only because my ps3 hasnt been used in a while) and im sure it wont stop there. (also might looking to cod4 for ps3 as well, and the fragfx controller, another 120)

but i heard just spring for a release date, but if i had to guess id say april but may at the latest.

Back