CoD4: Modern Warfare beta

The_Mitch

UNACCEPTABLE
Jul 13, 2006
Milford Ohio
Wii Online Code
2025-2025-2025-2025
did anyone here sign up for the beta a few days ago? i did and i was picked in the first wave of testers! WOOHOO. the game is amazing. their is almost no lag (well i havent hit any lag but its impossible to eliminate lag so im sure i will run into it sooner or later) and the gameplay is just AWESOME. i cant wait for the full game. i like how they went the way R6:Vegas went and make it to where the higher your level, the better weapons and stuff you can get. i absolutely LOVE the custom class option. this is something ive wanted in CoD2 and 3. im glad they finally did it. i may record some footage if i can figure out how to play on my TV while record on my PC at the same time (my capture card causes a 5 second delay because it encodes the video on the card itself in order to reduce CPU use). i suggest you guys to get it when it comes out. it is the BEST CoD game so far.

what was that? you suck?

;)

i was one of the clickers in the first public site sign up who helped crash the site, i later signed up during the 24 hour thing, i dont think i made it in...

Back