COD4 pc

ssbb4life

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2007
ok i might get this soon but a probley need a new graphics card is the geforce 6600 good? and can you give me all the controls

good enough? what graphic card can make the game have good graphics?

Well a graphics card should give you no lag, good shadowing, more realistic graphics (if not a lot, at least a little better). Any kind really, I recommend ATI graphic cards. I bought one for my PC made Brothers to Arms: Road to Hill 30, and Earned in Blood a lot less laggier, and added better shadowing. It really just depends on the game, but I think COD4 should have good graphics as it is. But if you don't get a new graphics card you may experience lagginess, and choppy gameplay, but again depends on the computer you have.

the 6600 most likely will lag very badly with CoD4 even with the graphics set to low. i suggest getting a 7900 or something in the 8000 series

ssbb4life said:

Hmmmm. I'm a proud supporter of ATI, and it seems like a good graphics card. I myself never had anything from Nvedia (or however it maybe be spelt). I just know more PC companies trust ATI graphics cards in their products, such as the new Alienware ALX Crossfire PC. It solemnly is named after it's ATI HD 3870 Crossfire Dual Graphics card. But I've heard good things from Nvedia graphics cards too. But if I were you and was looking for a new graphics card for my PC, I'd buy a ATI card just because I know they do good.

im trying to get a graphics card around $100 cuz why would i get one thats 300 might aswell get a ps3 right? P.S i was checking the ps3 section and saw COD3 was 64.99 and COD4 was 59.99 lol found that funny

Last edited:
Back