Coke Zero tastes like sh*t

Whats wrong with Coke Zero? I dont reckon it tastes rankenstein but frankenfine. Its not as good as normal coke but it aint as bad as u guys are exaggerating it to be,

lets explain about the cancer results, there are many reasons
number one, now diet coke contains vast amounts of a substance called phenylalanine (phenylalanine, phenylalanine :) ). this sunstance is a bacteria that lives of the body and actually creates cancer itself. The body must need it, but not in excess (normal coke has it too, but much less). just read the back of the can and ull see. Eggs also contains this bacteria, and people who contain the pku gene is highly allergic to it has explained in allergy of eggs. (are any of you allergic to eggs? If you are, i HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO NEVER DRINK COKE AT ALL, IT WILL GIVE YOU A HIGH RISK OF CANCER IN LATER LIFE AND YOU MAY DIE. and im being serious)

number two coming soon

MetroidZ said:
sourse please?

anyway, the moral of this is; Get Dr Pepper

Sorry, but I've never liked it much. Not terrible, but I don't normally drink it.

My advice: stick with normal Coke / Pepsi.

~Marisa~ said:
I won't be having the Big Macs and Diet Coke problem anytime soon, being that I don't eat meat, therefor, no Big Macs for me :p

Another vegetarian! Nice to know I'm not the only one. :)

no i don't like zero coke at ALL!!!:S

but the best drink! the king! the master! fantaaaAA exotic!
can't live without it!
is

sasuke747 said:
You might like Dr P more than everyone here except me I live on Dr Pepper :p I still think we should have a Dr Pepper Drink off somewhere :p
nah, i like it the most

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif

Well, well beat this i just drank 6 dr pepper cans from my 12 pack in my fridge :p beat that, ok thats it im starting my own Dr Pepper thread! :p

I agree. Coke Zero made me feel sick, it was hard to drink because it tasted disgusting. =/ hmmm.

I like McDonalds, well the cheeseburgers. =P

Buy the Indian Mazaa or Tuttit Fruiti, they are the best mango drinks EVER! plus instead of pepsi they have this rip called Thumbs Up whos logo shares the same colours as pepsi (lol). Limca is the indian lemonade. They also have normal coke there! Overall, mazaa or tutti fruiti are the best and cant be beaten. i rest my case...

Back