Color blind

kirby007

coolguy
Aug 27, 2006
California
Wii Online Code
5295-2239-8800-6599
Has anyone had a problem with color, after a while the color goes black and white, you can still hear but no colors. Just black and white colors.

I'm not, but I have a friend that is. It causes some funny situations. For example: One time in my typing class we were doing some easy **** out of a book on MS Word and one of the things you had to do was to insert a word bubble thing that had to look just like one in a picture they provided and in the picture it was green but he couldn't tell the color so he made it red and then the teacher came and told him it had to be the right color and she would come back and look at it in a minute. So obviously he didn't fix it since he can't see the colors, so she comes over and says in an insulting way "are you colorblind?!?" He just slowly nodded his head and she was kinda embarrassed and just said "oh...." and changed the color herself.

paintba||er said:
I'm not, but I have a friend that is. It causes some funny situations. For example: One time in my typing class we were doing some easy **** out of a book on MS Word and one of the things you had to do was to insert a word bubble thing that had to look just like one in a picture they provided and in the picture it was green but he couldn't tell the color so he made it red and then the teacher came and told him it had to be the right color and she would come back and look at it in a minute. So obviously he didn't fix it since he can't see the colors, so she comes over and says in an insulting way "are you colorblind?!?" He just slowly nodded his head and she was kinda embarrassed and just said "oh...." and changed the color herself.
Lol wow thats f_cked up. He should have said he was colorblind the first time around

lmao, you guys are missing the point, help me out,:lol:

paintba||er said:

Umm....what is the point? Do you want us to cast a magical spell that lets you see colors?
i thought he was referring to his wii losing color? if not then maybe you should take a break from screens dude, go out and get some fresh air or something

paintba||er said:
Holy ****, I don't know how I could have missed that.....

Have you tried changing the cables? Or plugging them in another port on the TV? Or using a different TV?
lol i think it was just the stupid title he gave the thread, threw everyone off

Haha, Woops I thought you meant color blind as in the condition. Well, Are the wires cut at any point or have a knot/pinch?

nah it shows color for a while then it gets bright and goes to black and white

Back