Color Swaps for Pokemon trainer's Pokemon

bilzar

I'm still alive!
Oct 18, 2007
Wyoming
Wii Online Code
6352-8868-3020-2426
K, I was just thinking, and what if multiple people were playing the Pokemon Trainer in a battle? How would the pokemon look different? Squirtle could have different colored sunglasses because he had sunglasses in the show, but what about ivysaur and Charizard? Some kind of Bandana around Charizard's neck would be fine with me, but Ivysaur I have no idea.

Yup, just a random thought.

Orrrrrr would the squirtail become a tododial, ivysaur a bayleef etc.???? But the other gen start fire pkmn can't fly, maybe multiple jumps?

at first i thought that the trainer could look like a different trainer,like a girl trainer.but i realized that i was dumb and what the trainer looks like wont matter.so honestly i have no idea, my only guess is articles of clothing.bandannas hats ribbons or something like that.

Well it's not like it's the first time that they have had pokemon as characters in SSB.

They'll probably just have a color change or something. It would be nice to see them have different pokemon models for separate costumes though.

Chewy said:
Well it's not like it's the first time that they have had pokemon as characters in SSB.

They'll probably just have a color change or something. It would be nice to see them have different pokemon models for separate costumes though.

I don't see a colour change being possible, just different costumes. And for different pokemon for different costumes, they could do that with squirtle(Totodile, Piplup) but not Charizard and Ivysaur. There is no other fire with wings(That I can think of) and nothing like Ivysaur that can to Bullet seed out of the back and vine whip.

bilzar said:
I don't see a colour change being possible, just different costumes. And for different pokemon for different costumes, they could do that with squirtle(Totodile, Piplup) but not Charizard and Ivysaur. There is no other fire with wings(That I can think of) and nothing like Ivysaur that can to Bullet seed out of the back and vine whip.
wtf? have you ever played pokemon stadium? if you named your char a certain way his color would change. the change wouldnt be drastic but it would be enough to say that i am that color and you are that color.

Lugia said:
wtf? have you ever played Pokemon stadium? if you named your char a certain way his color would change. the change wouldn't be drastic but it would be enough to say that i am that color and you are that color.

I haven't played that game in a long time, so maybe that is a possibility.

Oh! Idea! They could have shinies as color swaps too

You know when people played the same colour character and one went lighter? It could do that. But most probably costume changes.

Back