colored wiimotes?

trevorsantos

Banned
May 20, 2007
i heard that the colored wiis are not coming out but the colored wiimotes might be coming out. does anybody know if they are and what date will it be release because i dont want to buy then regret because they have colored ones out.:scared:
thankz

Stay Cool, Stay White is what I say :)
I don't know about colours there was a rumor some time ago but I think it's just gone now

Wii_Smurf said:
Stay Cool, Stay White is what I say :)
I don't know about colours there was a rumor some time ago but I think it's just gone now
i would stick with white but i think black or blue would be cool too.

If and when Nintendo does release the different colors, it would be stupid of them not to include Wiimotes of the same color. Just look at the Xbox 360 Elite.

I wouldn't mind having a black Wii Remote to go along with another Orange Wii Remote. Keep the console white though. Wait a second...

I could be wrong but didnt Nintendo scrap the idea of different colured Wii's and wiimotes ?

Apparently, someone who works at a department store said he had invoices for a blue and a pink wiimote coming in but that was like 3 weeks ago. He also showed a picture of the blue wiimote's invoice. i think it is in the hardware forum

I think if you surf google for colored wii consoles they have online shops where you can customize your wii. For example I was browsing and I saw someone customize their wii to look like one of those old school Nintendo's.

TOTALLY_SMASHED said:
im surprised there isnt custom[fake]1s made yet its not to difficult to do
Check other forums. There have been custom Wiimotes since last year. They are getting really good at it now. Some people add extra LEDS to light the buttons and such.

Back