colored wiis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayer011

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2007
i don't know if it is true or not, i am new at thism but is there going to be a new line of colored wiis, i mean i heard rumors read articles and seen some pictures but i dont know if it is true or not.
also are they going to make a rock band for the wii? i've also read articles that the makers said absoulutely yes.

hmm

I don't think so.... but wait for an official anoncement by nintendo

hey gie him a break hes new here okay so chill'ax oh and call me RJ cause its my name

No, it wasn't an accident or anything, there was a forty-five minute difference, AND HE GOT ANSWERS.

Also, instead of posting again RJ, just click the "edit" button on your first post to add to it. I also recommend getting acquainted with the comma key...

i have this nintendo power and at the end theres this awsome red wii (reds my favorite color) with the metroid prime symbol on the side and it was just sooooo awsome!!

Plazmis3 said:
i have this nintendo power and at the end theres this awsome red wii (reds my favorite color) with the metroid prime symbol on the side and it was just sooooo awsome!!
You mean THIS one?:
DSC00806.JPG

It was sold on eBay for over $2000.

SSJJason said:
nice avatar wiigirlfarie

Stay on topic, if you're going to comment someone about an avatar or
whatever, go to the Mii Profile. That's what it's for.. and you know
what? Brawny's right. Okay, don't tell me to "chillax" when I've been
here long enough to know these things.

Everyone i hear talkin about them coming in color keep saying they will only be in Japan. But I don't buy that, b/c they had color game cubes, n64s, DS, and ect.

DSC00806.JPG

free with every kids happymeal !!

chrome-wii.jpg

now that's pretty cool.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Stay on topic, if you're going to comment someone about an avatar or
whatever, go to the Mii Profile. That's what it's for.. and you know
what? Brawny's right. Okay, don't tell me to "chillax" when I've been
here long enough to know these things.

Hey was i even talking to you? Ok Im just saying that he's just new and perople are still giving him a bad time!On topic:My friend has an red wii!

Closing thoughts..

1. If you have already made a thread on the same topic there is no need for another thread on it.

2. Instead of always double posting please use the edit button.

3. If you have a problem with a certain member please add them to your ignore list. You can do this by going to User Cp > Edit buddy/ignore lists.

4. All because you may have been a member longer than someone else it doesn't give you the right to insult them. This goes for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back