Colors?

cerialandmilk

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2006
Does any one know if their are going to be any other colors than white or is it all the colors they showed at E3 what is going to be avaliable at launch?

cerialandmilk said:
Does any one know if their are going to be any other colors than white or is it all the colors they showed at E3 what is going to be avaliable at launch?

I don't want to sound mean or anything but. . .seriously, did you even do a search of the forumns?? This has been asked over and over and over. . .and the answer is WHITE ONLY!!!! They will probably do other colors later (next Christmas??).

Even if it only comes in white it'll only take around 3.141592654 days (rough guess) for 3rd party console skins/cases/mods to start appearing on e-bay. I have few of these for my PS2, 360 and DS lite. The decent quality ones are really good.
I've already got a few ideas lined up for some I might make for myself. Once I get my Wii and do some measurements/prototypes I can send them off to be cut.

Icuic said:
Even if it only comes in white it'll only take around 3.141592654 days (rough guess) for 3rd party console skins/cases/mods to start appearing on e-bay. I have few of these for my PS2, 360 and DS lite. The decent quality ones are really good.
I've already got a few ideas lined up for some I might make for myself. Once I get my Wii and do some measurements/prototypes I can send them off to be cut.
mmm.. pi... :drool:

spray paint ftw.

Nobody really pissed off that it's only in white? I got a black DS Lite, now a white Wii? That will look so odd...

Whatever you do, dont try to ever get dark skin for the wii because it's very dark to see the buttons.

Kris said:
Nobody really pissed off that it's only in white? I got a black DS Lite, now a white Wii? That will look so odd...

Yes because the thought of putting black and white together is... like... you know... just so wrong.

MetroidZ said:
mmm.. pi... :drool:

spray paint ftw.

Lo Bob...?

:arf:

I was going to go with 1.61803 but it's not as well know. And the modders need a little more time than that :D

As you guys saw at E3 there were different colors of Wii's and Wiimotes shown with their respective nunchucks. Supposedly according to various sources a BLACK NINTENDO WII WILL BE AVAILABLE IN JANUARY. That is not 100% but I'm waiting till then anyway so I can gurantee a system and I don't have to keep going to the store at 2:00 a.m. to buy one before they sell out. Anyway I'm almost positive that according to my sources, which are pretty reliable (forums, game news etc . . .) a black Wii will be out in January.

Oh yeah, this is not relevant but make sure to get a Wii before June 2007. All users who buy it before June 2007 can download the Wii WebBrowser for FREE!!! That is Official Nintendo News - 100% True

Back