Come on, Nintendo!!!!!!!

Hurst

dont hurt'em hurst!
Dec 10, 2006
Hawthorne
Wii Online Code
8211-7709-2245-4630
What is the deal with this friend code crap! man! im an adult I should be able to play anyone i want online, and not random people, or people who only have that long ass friend code thing. Honestly folks i had high hopes for the Wii. i Even sold my xbox 360 for the Wii, and now there treating the wii like an oversized DS. Please nintendo, im begging you. come up with some type of real xbox live-ish service. give us lobbies and gamer tags or names and let us compile friendlist from people we have actually played online. i dont care copy xbox live if you have to we will forgive you, honestly. Wii is amasing,its perfect for online gaming, but dont limit us. allow us to game on line (REAL online and not that 4825-7485-2586-8842 crap. you guys know what i mean. friend code:prrr: ). you have 1 year! if no changes and you insist on treating your adult gamers like kids, then i will sell my WII for some ipod accessories, i swear to god. (because i refuse to watch one of the most amazing consoles to come, stifles itself). i understand that you dont want kids talking and playing with strangers. then create a parental guidance feature, that allows us to block access for the kiddies and only let them play with people they know. (get it together, i swear ill leave. remember that purple lunch box my ex girlfriend bought me for my birthday? yea, as soon as i was done with wind waker i sold it faster than you can make a game with mario in it, and ill do it again. :nono: ) so please, so please. do it for us.

signed
your friend,hurst.
hurst...... out!

yeah so what online games have you been playing with your wii friends?

I would seriously suggest waiting for online play to come out before making ultimatiums.

Sped. Online play will use a lobby the same as Xbox Live, any pc online multiplayer game, and the DS. Ever play online with the DS? You only use a friend code if you want to play with specific people.

Don't be stupid.

Wiiboy93 said:
You cant even play games online yet

And we arn't nintendo either :p and I doubt they have any intrest in what we are saying on this form, you should do the nintendo survey and put that entire post in it.

Also the Wii online is free, so it is expected to be worse than Xbox live. I would still think they will have the adding software. I would prefer an instant messenger to be honest, but its still new. The news, internet and weather channels are not even out yet. Just be patient.

there playong online in japan. and there playing as if wii was a DS. What are you The Wii nazi? its not an ultimatium, merely suggestions. what do you think the big N cares if they lose one Gamer? come on I dont even Count. read what i wrote. its called sarcasm.

Know what?

I hate when you add people anmd they don't add you foever I have like 5or 6 friebnds who haven't responded to me I already got like 30 Friend I guess I 'll just get rid of the people who didn't add me I just want to waste my time when I add someone and I they don't add me.

I'm an Adult too and I think this friend code thing is stupid too.at least it isn't as bad as the DS friends code way. Nintendo Come on

okay maybe i went off on a tangent:crazy: see how you guy have that wii online code thing up there. all im asking for is to see who is online playing what im playing. thats it. i dont wanna enter any wii codes and i dont wanna give out no codes. so my fingers are crossed that when we do get online its simple and i have a list of people to play with thats it. (like xbox live or the ps network sort of:yesnod:

yes nintendo_oldschool Feels me right! :cornut:

nope never played online games until the DS and 360, ps3. i have a PC, but I dont look at it that way. i have never been a WoW fan. Strictly console and a handheld or two. PC gaming is not for me.

this just in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pokemon battle revolution has a code ITSELF! and there IS NO LOBBY! it has a seperate code fromt he wii codes we are exchanging nowadays. so nintendo is being GAY, LET US MINGLE!

SLrocket said:
this just in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pokemon battle revolution has a code ITSELF! and there IS NO LOBBY! it has a seperate code fromt he wii codes we are exchanging nowadays. so nintendo is being GAY, LET US MINGLE!

Pokemon Revolution, and Online gameplay in general are two different things.

Don't you kids read posts? NINTENDO WILL HAVE A LOBBY. FFS.

DS has a lobby in the games, Wii will have a lobby in the games. Friend codes are just so you can play with specific people.

Pokemon Revolution has it's own code but you can still search for a battle.

LERN TOO REED.

Last edited:
you can search for a battle, but its a random one. its not liek theres a page where it lists all the rooms and the people in them. thats what i want

SLrocket said:
you can search for a battle, but its a random one. its not liek theres a page where it lists all the rooms and the people in them. thats what i want

It's pokemon wtf cares? So you don't want it to be random...but you don't want to have to use a number to play with a specific person.

You don't want it random....you don't want it specific....

Back