comebacks

wiiman44

WiiChat Member
Jun 27, 2007
post here if you have ever had any sweet comebacks. Today i had a 3 goal comeback. I was losing 4-1 with 3 secs left when i got a star and mega'd a 5 in orange. He missed 4 of them and I won. sweetness

i hate megastrikes, i guess because i cant defend them, but i had some sweet come from behind wins to the point they disconnected on me.

i was down 4-0, came back and won 5-6
down 2 and came back with a couple hundreds of a second left.

plus i just learned how to curve the ball, so i'm scoring more points :lol:

yeah i know. I always power the ball up, give it to Dk on the line and he shoots and curves in

i was losing 5-0 with one second and i got off 6 orange megastrikes the guy missed them all and then he dced

Warwick said:
i was losing 5-0 with one second and i got off 6 orange megastrikes the guy missed them all and then he dced

:lol: i wouldnt miss all 6, maybe 2 or 3, im getting better though.

i just had a match where nothing was goin in til the last 30 secs. came back and won 3-4 with no megastrikes

ya thats was back when i 1st started playing it one day after release i never do megastrikes these days

(a non mega-striker comeback)

well one time i was losing 2-4 or 3-5(point=two points behind) and with like 20 seconds left i scored two goals, and i won the overtime

i'm like the world's main protagonist, this **** happens to me all the time

Last edited:
Warwick said:
ya thats was back when i 1st started playing it one day after release i never do megastrikes these days

i dont do megastrikes neither, unless it totaly nesecessary(sp). its like a cheap move where you can score a quick 6 goals (if you're lucky).

edit: hey mushroom want to join the tournament this sunday

not so amazing but i had a comeback in both games of a series, but only like 2 goals lol, not sure how it happened but it was frustrating..

well instead of a comeback I sort of stopped a really good one

I was up only 1-0 and with 1 second left he got 6-red megastrike on me and I managed to stop them all

Megastrikes are way overrated. Unless they're 6-orange, and even then you'd be lucky to get one ball past a talented player. The computer also seems to block six ball orange megastrikes whenever it needs to. Trying a megastrike early in the game to get a feel for how well your opponent can block them can help you determine whether or not you could use one to come back!

dont cry about megastikes getting scored on you, its an essential part of the game, ladies. i could score more points in less time with boo anyways..

Back