COMFIRMED! Nintendo has a secret under the sleeve

maybe they're gonna tell us that the wii will come out earlier than nov. 19!!!!! that would be hilarious... if they told us ON nov. 19 that it's coming out like 2 days BEFORE nov. 19 and everyone would just be like, "Dude................... WTF!" and nintendo would be like "HA! YOU ALL SUCK!!!" and then all the wiis explode and the nintendo empire boards a space ship and flies to canada where they stay for many years to come....

*edit* ......... i'm an idiot................. :tard:

Now, now, lets look at what we know. Nintendo have already given a wii to an american blind kid. This is why i think it wont be anything to do with the hardware, because this kid would already have it, and it would be all over the internet by now. Also, the hardware would have to be made by some company/ factory workers, and anything major would not have gone unnoticed. I doubt it will be software, because retailers and online stores will recieve the wii's before the 19th. Any extra discs etc would be said on the wii box, hence someone would notice and leak it before the 19th. Therefore, i think this 'news' will be about wiiconnect24. Something they control (to a certain extent, im sure) by themselves, and something nobody else would have noticed. Also, this news is 'about the wii' so i doubt it will be launch dates for games etc. However, im putting my money on something else;

Wii- DS= something gone reasonably unnoticed. They i think have only shown one blurry video of this in use, and i think their secret will be a free download of demo games or something alon the lines on this. You may not have noticed that there is not a 'DS channel' or anythiing on the wii home page.

I will make it clear to people now, that the wii launches as usual normal date, this is extra, like the DS lite- (i got panicky when i first read that post, lol)

But i dont think this is the news we were waiting for. There must be something else for the 19th Nov... we'll just have to wait.

chessaholic said:
Now, now, lets look at what we know. Nintendo have already given a wii to an american blind kid. This is why i think it wont be anything to do with the hardware, because this kid would already have it, and it would be all over the internet by now. Also, the hardware would have to be made by some company/ factory workers, and anything major would not have gone unnoticed. I doubt it will be software, because retailers and online stores will recieve the wii's before the 19th. Any extra discs etc would be said on the wii box, hence someone would notice and leak it before the 19th. Therefore, i think this 'news' will be about wiiconnect24. Something they control (to a certain extent, im sure) by themselves, and something nobody else would have noticed. Also, this news is 'about the wii' so i doubt it will be launch dates for games etc. However, im putting my money on something else;

Wii- DS= something gone reasonably unnoticed. They i think have only shown one blurry video of this in use, and i think their secret will be a free download of demo games or something alon the lines on this. You may not have noticed that there is not a 'DS channel' or anythiing on the wii home page.

one, when nintendo gave that kid that wii he had to supposively sign something that stated he wouldn't spread anything about it so i wouldnt worry to much about that. i agree that it wont be launch dates for games and in my opinion wii-ds connectivity being the secret would really suck. i personally say it will be something that no one is expecting...sorta like wiichannels

chessaholic said:

That's exactly what they want you to think. DUN DUN DUUUUUUHNN

:lol: imagine the secret was that the Wii was compatible with SNES.....

wiisnesdi4.jpg

nic7 said:
one, when nintendo gave that kid that wii he had to supposively sign something that stated he wouldn't spread anything about it so i wouldnt worry to much about that. i agree that it wont be launch dates for games and in my opinion wii-ds connectivity being the secret would really suck. i personally say it will be something that no one is expecting...sorta like wiichannels
>.> What I wanna know is... What the hell is a BLIND kid gonna do with a Wii? >.>

Its..Its......the Nunchuk has rumble too!
About the Blind Kid, if you notice in the video she keeps trying to hold up the sign so that you can't see in the basket, obviously it was a "Promise-Thing"

Kumoriken said:
>.> What I wanna know is... What the hell is a BLIND kid gonna do with a Wii? >.>
^^ Pretend to look at it?

Anyway I think the DS-Wii connectivity is highly likely. As said before, Nintendo has released very little info on it and it can easily be kept under wraps. In terms of what they could do with it... well let's think.

The wii has a microphone. I'm thinking either chatting while playing games online or maybe a free online phone. This could of course be done with the mic in the DS or maybe a microphone in the wiimote?

Think about it, with Connect24 the Wii would be able to recieve incoming calls and would alert you through the system itself. You then pick up the wiimote, turn on the Wii and aim at the "Answer Call" button. Either that or you hear your console callin' and you simply flip open the DS and chat.

Just brainstorming here

It makes me upset... I though nintendo couldn't have more secrets... but now we will only see it on launch damn... well I prey for it to don't be a Wii-bomb

Okay It's an old thread but the American Release Date is drawing closer and there has been no recent word on what this NEW SECRET is. Has ANYBODY heard ANYTHING?

Back