Coming Back from FootBall.......

Close

幸せ雑&
Oct 13, 2006
Ohio
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Okay, this is my 3rd year playing FootBall, and I am at a new 'level', Varsity.

It's 7th&8th grade boys from specific Churches, competing against other Churches.

Well anyhoo, I came back, and I am beat. My legs hurt, and I'm tired. you run a lot and pretty much excercise 'intensly'. Omg, I feel sorry for High School/Collenge/NFL players. My practice was 2 hours, and I will have it pretty much all week long, except Sunday/Friday. :sick:

Well, at least I will be 'in shape' when School starts, because it pretty much lasts 'til November. :crazy:

So yeah, it's just my rant. :aureola:

yeah......i used to practices for 3 to 6 hours in high school......heh what position are u going to play?

BEST OF LUCK DUDE!!!

if i was still in JRHS id put on my cheerleading outfit and root for you! :) those days are long since over :sick:

i cant believe i used to be a cheerleader back in the day....10 years ago ahhH!!!

Welcome to the world of sports Close.

I used to go through something similar with hockey however over the weeks I have gotten used to it. You will to eventually.

yeah, what wiibad said , u'll get uses to it

heh i remember i used to be a wide receiver, then the grades came in and i got kicked off the team cause i had bad grade point average for 2 straight semesters.......-_-

ya, b-ball (basketball, not baseball) practice goes long too, and its pretty much sprint, shoot, 5 min break, repeat for 2-3 hours. at least i don't have pads wearing me down though :)

good luck with the football, though. wat position you play? as a graphics designer, im thinking either o-line or running back.

Thanks for the all the comments, and LMAO AT JILL ! No offense, but it made be laugh.:cool:

Anyway, 2 years ago, I wasn't even starting. :yikes:

Last year, I owned, at the minimum of 5 tackles per game. As Defense left tackle.

This year, atm, I am on Offense left tackle. Since my team merged with another team, it's really weird. Anyway, I pretty much hate blocking, and much rather tackle. :wink:

And since I missed 2 days of practice with pretty much not knowing, since it started 2 days ago, but a lot of people joined with me today. 2 people already quit before I joined. :aureola: And I pretty much don't know anybody of the new people yet. Just the old ones. And their practice is a lot different than the last 2 years. :)

EDIT: Btw, I am already used to the soreness, but thanks for the best of wishes (?) :lol:

Try playing rugby with the people I do:sick:

Gah, they are my age but are brutes, can 13 year olds even have that much muscle. . .

Rugby, no pads, just run and get hit, pretty much the game for you:lol:

Oh and we always play it near winter so the ground is all wet and water mud, so we go done, we get dirty:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
Oh and we always play it near winter so the ground is all wet and water mud, so we go done, we get dirty:lol:

if that is co-ed, sign me the hell up!!

GIGGETY

Back