Coming Soon: Japanese Players

Japanese players don't really care for first person shooters so you wont see loads of them

Hmm - I had no idea it hadn't been released there already. Whenever I would play late at night I somtimes would find myself asking "I wonder if this is some crazy Japanese kid who's kickin' my butt"... I guess that'll be a real posibility here in a bit. :)

True, Japanese players aren't big fans of fps, but there should still be several thousand new players next month. I'm excited, it's going to be like Christmas in July.

Looks like Activision haven't forgot this game...they should take advantage of the situation and relase and Update to patch all the bugs

Looks like Activision haven't forgot this game...they should take advantage of the situation and relase and Update to patch all the bugs

yeah thatd be cool, add a few more stages, maybe even 1 with a japanese-esque environment D:

I don't see why anyone would be scared. Bunch of noobs ready to be smoked! It'll be like Christmas all over again! No offense to anyone who got this as a Christmas gift, but you helped move me up about 15 levels...Plus think of the head start we all got.

Back