Status
Not open for further replies.

kingboo

wii owner
Feb 29, 2008
phoinx arizona
Wii Online Code
6289-0110-0278-8399
did you no that nintendo is makeing luigis mansion 2 for the wii:yesnod: i hope it has super mario as a playabel person in the game.

U got me excited for no reason...

kingboo, i can tell ure a big fan of lugi's mansion, but that doesnt mean u should lie.

k i was searching but nothing seems to be confirmed by Nintendo.....YET
who knows probably they might make
one sorry all Luigi fans
you can at least you get to see him in
SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL

Last edited:
It's all rumor at this point, but I'd be game for it. Luigi's Mansions got a bad rap, I really enjoyed the game. Played through it twice. A little repetitive, but a nice change up for a 'Mario' title.

The G4 special on the Mario series when Galaxy came out really treated it unfairly (as I felt they did with Sunshine...I know there's a lot of mixed feelings about sunshine, but still, rank it against virtually any other 3D platformer of it's time)

Would be a good addition. I think it would be too similar to Galaxy to offer anything new though.

Marc said:
Would be a good addition. I think it would be too similar to Galaxy to offer anything new though.

Have you ever played the game? Its nothing like the normal Mario Adventure style games. It would be cool experience with the wii-mote thats for sure.

But I would much rather See a Mario-Luigi ghost hunting game branched from luigi's Mansion. A Nice 2 player "or more" action, maybe even send them in with the girls Daisy and Peach. Maybe in multi player have each player with a special move that will get specific ghost, instead of hunting down powers to get each kind of ghost. Then have a Ghost Buster Showdown with all the Boo's and use teamwork to finnish them all off.

I never played the Gamecube version, so I wouldn't mind getting a Wii version sometime down the road. The controls are definitely there. Right now its like the other games rumored to be coming to Wii soon (StarFox, Donkey Kong), simply rumors.

Do we really need a sequel to this?

Come on the Original game was dull and You could complete it in a Sitting no thanks i'll pass on this.

Way to much mario games come on Nintendo get some innovation and create some new characters is it to much to ask?

Why would Luigis Mansion need a sequel?? It's like asking for a sequel to E.T. or The Wizard of Oz. The story is done and should be left alone before it's ruined. Didn't you see what happened to Aladdin and The Lion King?? Classics and imagination destroyed by their sequels.

I honestly think you kids at Wii Chat are a little closed minded. Nintendo should make a completely original game starring Luigi. Or better yet, Nintendo should make a completely new platformer with new characters:shocked: . Yes I said it, NEW CHARACTERS.:shocked:

I wouldn't mind to see a sequel for it. I loved the first one and if there were a second one, I think I would love it even more.

Also, I don't think Nintendo needs new characters. I think the characters now are just fine.

To get you Luigi's Mansion fans to understand my opinion, here is something to consider:

When the Wii was first announced Shigeru Miyamoto stated that he was thinking of creating a new Mario Sunshine. I thought "oh, God no!!" When Mario Galaxy was announced it was a sigh of relief and the excitement was high.
Fast Forward to 2008. Aren't you glad that Miyamoto decided to create an original Mario game??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back