Coming soon the Best Wii games of 2008!!

Axl16

WiiChat Member
Nov 30, 2006
Hello, Happy Holidays!!
This is my favorite list of upcoming Wii games:
Samurai Warriors Katana, Endless Ocean, Rygar: The Battle of Argus, Bully: Scholarship Edition, No More Heroes, Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30, Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors, Baroque, Obscure: The Aftermath, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Don King Presents: Prizefighter, House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return, Okami, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, TNA iMPACT, Civilization Revolution, Alone in the Dark, Disaster: Day of Crisis, Red Steel 2 and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers.
I think that mayority of games will be have wi-fi connection and some games voice chat.

What you think?

I think you just named all the Wii games of 08. -.-

You forgot the best game that is coming out in 2008...Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Mario kart wii, SSBB, MOHH2(europe),animal crossing, brothers in arms, Civilization Revolution, Day of chrisis, Project hammer (if ever coming), star wars (only if has online otherwise i ll be skipping it), an ssx online,Headset and demo channel

Smileface said:
Wow . . .
You are missing the 2 biggest things
SMASH BROS BRAWL
AND MARIO KART WII!!!!!!
I'll let that one slip

He may have done that on purpose, as we know so much already about those games and have been anticipating their arrivals for awhile now.

List looks like it has some nice Wii games on it, and like I have said several times on here..Can't wait for 08!

is rainbow six 2 really coming to wii/

dont forget red steel 2 and ghostbusters

Rygarrrrrr

Wii gets Its Own Kick Ass Game XD oh and a few other great ones:yesnod:

Back