Coming Soon to VC...

i think its funny how i've seen people on here saying things like they should be able to trade or resell VC games... or comments like yeah you REMEMBER those games being fun they probably aren't much fun anymore...

my point is...

I think some people on here need to get a grip... VC titles $10 and below... how much fun or how great do you expect a sub 10 dollar game to be? Just a point. You buy a VC game for its nostalgic value maybe for a fun "dink around game"... but dont act like you expect it to be as great as a game youd buy brand new for 50 bucks. thats wack :lol:

fistpittingnork said:
hahaha that nintendonerd is hilarious...

that TMNT sucked though... the clip he shows where you're on the surf boards, I can't remember which one what was... maybe the 2nd one.. that one was the best... you could also swing at the sewer hole lids when they flew at you and launch em back in the other direction... that rocked.

I'm totally getting excitebike and zombies at my neighbors... thats crazy, i just posted today somewhere I wanted that game to come out.

Yeah yet everyone is excited about it. Maybe they think it's some other TMNT game.

The one you like is probably the 4th one or Turtles in Time, the only one I've played, and that one has surfboards. It came out on the SNES and it was awesome fun to play co-op.

I've never liked TMNT in any way shape, way, or form, the videos, the games, the merchandise, I hated it all, so I won't EVER be buying the game, I might get exite bike, but i'm not sure

The game i'm after right now is Goldeneye 007, not only because it's the best game for the N64, but because it's the first game I got for the N64, and the N64 was the first console I ever owned, so, Goldeneye 007 was the first console game I ever owned, and since it's my first console game ever, it's my favroite console game in the whole world

some other games i'm looking forward to are

Diddy Kong Racing (about to get a DS just to be able to play the game again)
Banjo-kazooie

and there are some other games i can't think of right now

Zelda II and Starfox 64 are on there now as well. That's a sight worth visiting once in a while.

Back