Common thing you have never done

Syntax

That Canucks Fan
Dec 27, 2006
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0001
So what are some things that are common to most people but you yourself have never done.

Let's see...

I've never been to an NHL game.. (some Canucks fan)

I've never been to a concert

Last edited:
Never pulled an all-nighter, I always fall asleep somehow in the last few hours.

Never watched a full NHL game on the TV. :p

Ironically enough, I watched my first full soccer game yesterday. I quite enjoyed it, actually. Still can't compare it to American football or baseball though. :)

Another one: I've never had saltwater taffy.

Smoked, taken recreational drugs, touched somebody with a ten foot pole, shaked a stick at some thing, eaten at subway, liked going to London, listened to Galaxy FM and thought "Thats a good song", bought something because I saw somebody on TV ware it, enjoyed talking about football, want a iPod, read Heat magazine the list will go on

Never pulled an all-nighter, I always fall asleep somehow in the last few hours.

Never watched a full NHL game on the TV. :p

I'm all for the highlights :D

I've never smoked or have had any alcoholic beverage/drink.

Ironically enough, I watched my first full soccer game yesterday. I quite enjoyed it, actually. Still can't compare it to American football or baseball though. :)

Haha. How'd you find Fifa?
And I can't actually think of anything I haven't really done :| minus drugs. Drugs are a no no.

Also Matt you need to go to a concert now :)

ivve never understood the billboard top 40.
how the hell can a song be at no 1 without even have been released?
"debuted at no 1" what a joke.

I've never played ice hockey as a goalie..(I've been a goalie now for seven years)

Back