Companies that "would/could" make an amazing new games console!

Singhson

****** by Syntax
Dec 20, 2007
Banned by Syntax for no reason, all subscribed thr
Wii Online Code
4237-4091-4421-2313
Who do you think has the potential of making an amazing game console, or someone you think could make one! It doesn't have to be realistic, you could say god would make a kick-ass one.

I think "AMD" would make a really cool one, and Mercedes I wonder what there's would turn out like?

*Theirs...

An Oxford English Dictionary console would be awesome; if you can't spell, you can't play.

I would like to see an Apple console. It would be sleeker than a PS3, and much more expensive, for less features. (y)

And have about a thousand peripherals.

The Virtual boy 2

Am I the only one that liked this console

If you hate apples Ryuuk will wirght your name in his death note
ryuuk19if.png

Singhson said:
I heard of it.
I just hate apple!

Me too, which is why I'm glad they're not currently in the video games market. Quicktime is a horrible format, it's extremely annoying how they force it on you along with iTunes (which is not exactly great itself), and their website is by far the most unhelpful I have ever seen.

JT. said:
Apple all the way.

Apple applies for trademark protection on gaming devices
We're not gonna read too much into this just yet, but when everyone's favorite fruit-flavored consumer electronics company files to protect its trademark as it relates to a wide range of gaming devices, well, we feel you'd want to know. The USPTO sleuths over at Trademork just gave us the heads up on this recently-filed application from Cupertino, which requests protection of the word "APPLE" for products that classify as "toys, games and playthings, namely, hand-held units for playing electronic games; hand-held units for playing video games; stand alone video game machines; electronic games other than those adapted for use with television receivers only; LCD game machines; electronic educational game machines; toys, namely battery-powered computer games." And come to think of it, we did see Apple file for a videogame-related patent not too long ago, so who knows: perhaps the iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV will soon have even more friends among the company's ever-expanding non-PC ecosystem. Then again, we've heard this rumor in one form or another countless times before, and right now pining for a resurrected Gizmondo is already giving us enough headaches.

http://www.engadget.com/2008/02/10/apple-applies-for-trademark-protection-on-gaming-devices/

Back