compatibilite wii

Nicko said:
This is an English speaking site. Either learn it like everyone else or find a French forum.
Shut the hell up. This site is not exclusively for English or American people.

www.google.com has a translation tool, so next time you post, you can use that translate either the page or the post.

www.google.com a un outil de traduction, ainsi la fois prochaine vous signalez, vous pouvez employer qui traduisent la page ou le poteau.

http://www.google.co.uk/language_tools?hl=en
http://www.google.co.uk/language_tools?hl=fr

leboss7618 said:
est ce ke vou save si la wii americaine est compatible avec les jeux francai ?
rpd vite svp

As for the answer to the question, unfortunately the Wii is region locked meaning you can only play games from your own region (i.e. PAL system in our case).

Quant à la réponse à la question, malheureusement le Wii est signification fermée à clef par région que vous pouvez seulement jouer des jeux de votre propre région (c.-à-d. système de pal dans notre cas).

it most probably will work unless ur in france but if ur in canada like me it smost probably going to work.

i dont know who's speaking french around here but my first language is french and LeBoss,your french is horrible so do you type like that for fun or what !?!

est ce ke vou save si la wii americaine est compatible avec les jeux francai ?
rpd vite svp

Est-ce que vous savez si la Wii américaine est compatible avec les jeux français ?!?

BTW google translator sucks for french...i understand the translation because i read the english version first.

www.google.com a un outil de traduction, ainsi la fois prochaine vous signalez, vous pouvez employer qui traduisent la page ou le poteau.

this is so bad....really bad translation..the next one is better:

Quant à la réponse à la question, malheureusement le Wii est signification fermée à clef par région que vous pouvez seulement jouer des jeux de votre propre région (c.-à-d. système de pal dans notre cas)..

So now your answer in french and english:

The Wii is region lock, so you cant play (PAL) games on an wii (NTSC).

(NTSC)=North America
(PAL)= Europe and ???

La Console Wii est limitée aux jeux de sa propre région.Tu ne peux donc pas utiliser un jeu européen sur une wii d'Amérique du Nord.:sick:

Last edited:
Squall7 said:
Shut the hell up. This site is not exclusively for English or American people.
Before you attack me, read my post again. I didn't say that the forum was exclusively for UK/USA users. All I said was it's an English speaking forum which it appears to be. Maybe the French user could use the mighty Google translator when posting so that people can help him/her out easier.

Nicko said:
Before you attack me, read my post again. I didn't say that the forum was exclusively for UK/USA users. All I said was it's an English speaking forum which it appears to be. Maybe the French user could use the mighty Google translator when posting so that people can help him/her out easier.

It is the way you say something.... What I am quoting seems like someone is backtracking!!!!!! TW*T!

Back