compatibilite wii

Nicko said:
Before you attack me, read my post again. I didn't say that the forum was exclusively for UK/USA users. All I said was it's an English speaking forum which it appears to be. Maybe the French user could use the mighty Google translator when posting so that people can help him/her out easier.
You said what literally equates to, "We only like English speaking people here, either learn English is p*ss off". Only you put it more "delicately". In essence, the message is still the same, even if language used is not.

Just for reference:
Nicko said:
This is an English speaking site. Either learn it like everyone else or find a French forum.

Yes but what I didn't say is "No Foreigners Welcome" which is what you are making out. Basically I'm not a racist no matter how you put it.

Nicko said:
Yes but what I didn't say is "No Foreigners Welcome" which is what you are making out. Basically I'm not a racist no matter how you put it.

I think you made your point at the beginning of this thread! The last you say the better I think.

Why? For defending myself? TBH mate you've posted "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha" in about three seperate threads so it's a bit rich to question my posting.

Yeah I know I did, that was a mistake actually, had too many windows open at the same time!! lol

I am not having a go mate, just thought it was best to leave it now!

Only you know what you meant...

Well the other guy seems to have got totally the wrong end of the stick TBH. All I meant was that this was an English SPEAKING forum whereas he seems to think I dislike anyone who doesn't speak my language.

Nicko said:
So I should appreciate what you didn't say rather than what you did say?

...Whatever.

Nicko said:
All I meant was that this was an English SPEAKING forum whereas he seems to think I dislike anyone who doesn't speak my language.
So instead of saying "I'm not quite sure what you're asking", ignoring it because you don't speak French, or even going to a translator site, you just post "This is an English speaking site. Either learn it like everyone else or find a French forum.".

I'm not trying to say you're racist, all I'm saying is that it would have been more courteous to do one of the three other options I stated above, rather than be the first to reply "Speak English buddy!"

Last edited:
Back