Compatible With Wü Sports!

navroze1

WiiChat Member
Aug 10, 2007
Hi,

Just wanted to say that while I was in China I saw numerous accesories for wii with compatible with Wü Sports written on them!

Obviously fake copies yet you could barely notice them!

Navi

I got one kit in HK for $12 that includes 2 steering wheels (don't ask me why it has 2), baseball bat, tennis racket, golf club, vent filters, and silicone skins for WiiMote and NC.

Yes, but not at that price. If you order it from Dealextreme, it is actually shipped from HK. Same case for a few other vendors that offer lower prices.

billcsho said:
I got one kit in HK for $12 that includes 2 steering wheels (don't ask me why it has 2), baseball bat, tennis racket, golf club, vent filters, and silicone skins for WiiMote and NC.

Woah!
That's mega cheap!

Did you find it on a site?

billcsho said:
Yes, but not at that price. If you order it from Dealextreme, it is actually shipped from HK. Same case for a few other vendors that offer lower prices.

i think thats where he got it....:lol:

That's right. I asked a relative to get it in HK and sent it me by mail. The funny thing is that I ordered something for my Wii and DS from Dealextreme afterward and it was shipped from the same post office where my relative lives. The total price I paid (actually my relative paid) plus shipping is still cheaper than Dealextreme (including all the other items). DX does not have the same package.
Actually I did not receive the whole package. The baseball bat was too big to fit in the shipping box and is still with my relative in HK.

Last edited:
Back