Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Completely stuck

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by Earry, Dec 22, 2006.

1. Earry

Earry WiiChat Member

I've been trying for about 3hrs to get out of this factory (the one you have to escape from because it's going to blow).
    I get to the point where you head out of the tube, shoot 2 people, jump over, shoot another, shoot another 2 people, jump over and.. and then... I'm stuck.
    NO idea where I have to go :(

Anyone?

2. haXXo

haXXo WiiChat Member

beat the game a while ago n dont really remember . but if its the part where the tube keeps blowing holes in the side of the tunnel and theres random couple guys there ./ .all you do is forget the guys shooting you and run forward .. thats wat i did .. pretty sure . hope this helpd . i have real bad memroy . smokd to much green when i playd red steel

3. Earry

Earry WiiChat Member

It's right after the checkpoint where you gotta escape out of the factory.
    The tube blows on the right, you see 2 guys, shoot 'm, jump over to their platform/tube, walk on, see another, shoot 'm.
    Then the big tube in the middle (the one you came out of) blows and 2 more guys get revealed.
    They're on a platform, which you can jump to but then there's no way out, or so it seems.
    You can't go straight on into the tube either, cause there's a fan which doesn't blow or anything.

4. Earry

Earry WiiChat Member

Well.. slap me silly, cause now when I walked on towards the fan, I got blown out of the factory :eek:
    That's 3hrs of my time down the drain :p

5. haXXo

haXXo WiiChat Member

haha man no big deal .. hope i helpd cause i know how bad it blows gettin stuck ina game .. have a good day killing people ! :)