Compliment game

kiraownsurmom said:
(noone compliment me ive been complimented twice let some1 else have a turn)
in that case WiiWouldLike2Play i love that avatar of yours. its great and i am happy that you decided to use me in your blog. so thanks.

Byuakuya Is So Cool Because He Has An Awesome Sig And Avatar And Is Just Plain Awesome Period.:thumbsup:

hmm brawny respects my authoritahhhh ;)

so far i think hes a good kid hasnt proved me wrong yet haha

ETA- kira has a strange name....lol you can own my mom but shes wierd youd probably end up giving her back before she drives you crazy! shes a religious jewish fanatic :yikes:

but you seem like a nice person too

The loose cannon is pretty hott if i do say so myself. Funny posts. Needs a better sig though. Thinks i'm good:ihih:

Brawny said:
The loose cannon is pretty hott if i do say so myself. Funny posts. Needs a better sig though. Thinks i'm good:ihih:

damnnn right :kiss:

yes i know i need a better sig....someones gotta make me one! i wanna feel "cool" and "hip" and "with it"

The_Loose_Cannon said:
damnnn right :kiss:

yes i know i need a better sig....someones gotta make me one! i wanna feel "cool" and "hip" and "with it"
i respect The_Loose_Cannon as an older member of the community. like someone to look up to. maybe even comparable to an older sister. thats about it.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:

ahh, it doesnt count anyway cuhz its in the Board Games.. posts dont count for Board Games and The Lounge :]

well first i made a mistake saying that but if it wasnt a mistake and kira realy meant what he said then i would still be right cuz disregarding what the forum rules said kira promised in his own thread that he wouldnt post somthing like that. BUT I WAS WRONG :lol:

Byuakuya said:
i respect The_Loose_Cannon as an older member of the community. like someone to look up to. maybe even comparable to an older sister. thats about it.

god you make me sound like im in my 60s or something "older member" hahaha ;)

thats a sweet thing to say :) i try to be the mediator 99.9% of the time. i listen to EVERYONE primarily because if i dont, id end up with a major headache and putting the wrong people in jail.haha

i like being the designated big sister considering im the baby in my real family lol.

kiraownsurmom said:
agreed :thumbsup:
she is kinda like an older sis 2 ppl here

thanks kira <3

The_Loose_Cannon said:
god you make me sound like im in my 60s or something "older member" hahaha ;)

thats a sweet thing to say :) i try to be the mediator 99.9% of the time. i listen to EVERYONE primarily because if i dont, id end up with a major headache and putting the wrong people in jail.haha

i like being the designated big sister considering im the baby in my real family lol.

thanks kira <3
i hope you didn't take it the wrong way about the older member thing. i mean considering i am 19, i am guessing you are probably around 21 or so, which makes you an older sister from my perspective. nothing bad was meant by it.

Byuakuya said:
i hope you didn't take it the wrong way about the older member thing. i mean considering i am 19, i am guessing you are probably around 21 or so, which makes you an older sister from my perspective. nothing bad was meant by it.

noooooo of course not!:cornut:

now go away i gotta go put makeup on my face to get rid of these wrinkles ;)

Back