Compliment game

Yay, we're all cool </high lispy voice>

You guys do know that my avy is straight from google images right? Working on learning GIMP so I can make a decent sig and avy myself. Don't want other people's names on my sig.

Brawny said:
Yay, we're all cool </high lispy voice>

You guys do know that my avy is straight from google images right? Working on learning GIMP so I can make a decent sig and avy myself. Don't want other people's names on my sig.

yeah that would kind of annoy me too having someone tag my sig :( thats something that would KIND OF annoy me however they did take the time to do it so i dunno

anyways when you figure out how to do yours, lemme know cause i wanna make one too! im the only one with this BS retarded sig.......its sooo lame! well its cool but lame that its only in text haha.

as for my avatar? uh yeah you WISH you had something as cool as mine!!! (well not you persay but YOU as in a collective) lol i make that 1911 look hawt...and yes, i spelt hot like that on purpose lmao

Byuakuya seems like an intelligent person because of this comment about

" Sleep is a temporary death.
Death is an eternal sleep."

Also any person that watches Bleach is a pretty cool person :D

Beach Bum said:
Byuakuya seems like an intelligent person because of this comment about

" Sleep is a temporary death.
Death is an eternal sleep."

Also any person that watches Bleach is a pretty cool person :D
thanks man. Beach Bum is cool because his name is awesome and and his avatar rocks.

Nintendocam is a very nice, funny, and well rounded person, and tells people exactly what they deserve. Overall your sig IMO can be listed as one of the best on the site.
Also, nice job on that Bubbagump.

Also Bubbagump, do you make avatars as well?

BTW i joined your site Nintendocam. I think it might go far.

Last edited:
Back