Compliment game

Byuakuya
You are just a cool person overall, a friendly, kind, social dude who everyone thinks is cool :thumbsup:

lee.jarratt said:
Byuakuya
You are just a cool person overall, a friendly, kind, social dude who everyone thinks is cool :thumbsup:
same to you man. sorry if it looked like i ignored you earlier.

Byuakuya said:
same to you man. sorry if it looked like i ignored you earlier.

Hey,
No problem, but i have to confess. I gave you bad rep :sad: Im sorry for that but i did it before you said anything about my post. You can give me bad rep if you want, sorry about that.
But! I will give you good rep for that to make it up to you, except it wont let me at the moment.
Lee J

lee.jarratt said:
Hey,
No problem, but i have to confess. I gave you bad rep :sad: Im sorry for that but i did it before you said anything about my post. You can give me bad rep if you want, sorry about that.
But! I will give you good rep for that to make it up to you, except it wont let me at the moment.
Lee J
don't worry about it. its cool. its nice to see what a bad rep looks like for the first time anyway. :lol:

You joined in january and its two months before my birthday so really close:D

nah, your a good person overall:thumbsup:

Cpt.McLoud said:
You joined in january and its two months before my birthday so really close:D

nah, your a good person overall:thumbsup:
thanks man. i don't actually remember talking to you before but nice avatar.

Byuakuya said:
don't worry about it. its cool. its nice to see what a bad rep looks like for the first time anyway. :lol:

I remember arguing with you a long long time with you, i just remembered that and i just wanted to say sorry for that aswell lol

lee.jarratt said:
I remember arguing with you a long long time with you, i just remembered that and i just wanted to say sorry for that aswell lol
dang i don't actually remember it clearly. was it something to do with the Everybody votes channel?
whatever it is, the past is past.

Back