Component cables must be in stock

fndngemo

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
Ordered my component cables from Nintendo's online store on Monday, just got them about an hour ago. Looks like they aren't backordered anymore.

Damn, i ordered them monday too, but on the nintendo page it still says Preparing Order... i'm in Canada

Really?

Dang...that's nuts! You must live close to WA or something. I ordered mine on 11/22 and the UPS tracking says they should be delivered tomorrow 12/7.

I live in Ohio, but I paid for overnight shipping. I was just surprised they shipped as soon as they did. I assumed they were at the very least still in the process of shipping out the pre-orders, so I figured I was in for a little wait.

Any idea when BestBuy or EB games will get the cables. Im in Canada, EB games said Dec 1st then moved it to the 5th then the 12th now they said before christmas. I have them pre ordered with EB .. but if i can get them faster from Nintendo i so would.

I would....

ordered mine last sunday - shipped out last night - should be delivered tomorrow (GA)

For those of you that got them.... Was it worth it?? I have a SD TV, I don't know if you guys have HD TV's, but was it worth it to get these cables...

r1000 said:
For those of you that got them.... Was it worth it?? I have a SD TV, I don't know if you guys have HD TV's, but was it worth it to get these cables...

I have an HDTV, haven't gotten my cables yet (they come today), but based on these comparisons:

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6162297/p-2.html

I think it'll be worth it.

Now for you, since you have an SDTV, you won't see this dramatic difference. You will, however notice a better picture quality (better colors and eliminate dot-crawl) if you step up to S-Video, but the difference between S-Video and Component won't be that much on an SDTV.

I would suggest getting the component cable anyways since it's not that much more expensive than S-video, plus you'll be future-proofed in case you ever get an HDTV.

Yea i'm trying to save the s-video input for whenever the hell I get a PS3 :mad2: :incazzato: :arf:

So I'll use component for the Wii

My tracking number is active now... But it says i will received them december 18! 11 days to get a package from vancouver to quebec city! Damn! That's long! Anybody had the same info but got them earlier then expected?

Back