Component Cables Telephone Ordering

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Here's an excerpt from an IGN article explaining how to order the component cable via phone right now:

November 14, 2006 - Eager Nintendo fans worried about the availability of component cables in stores at launch now have a new option available to them. It was previously believed that these cables would only be sold at Nintendo, Circuit City, GameStop, and Best Buy online stores, and only after launch; however, it has now been divulged that the cables can in fact be purchased before the launch of the Wii, but not online.

In fact, the only way to secure component cables at this point in time is to call 1-800-255-3700 and order them by phone. The cost of the cables themselves is $29.95 plus tax and shipping fees. Standard shipping is only an additional $5, but it may not be the most reliable way to ensure that you will get the cables at launch. Two levels of expedited shipping are available: 3-5 business days costs $7 and 2 days costs $13. Prior to writing this, we called and ordered the cables for ourselves, so we can verify that this is, in fact, quite true and quite convenient.

While this may not be a viable option for everyone — many gamers out there may prefer to save money by picking up third-party cables in stores — at least gamers who want to make sure that they can play Wii games in 480p at launch have a surefire alternative.

Source: IGN: Order Wii Component Cables by Phone

Available online as well!

After listening through the prompts for a little bit, it told me that you can also order them at Licensing Home Page. I just finished placing my order and hopefully they arrive asap :thumbsup:

the composite cables look really nice on my 20" LCD, component must look damn sweet if there worth all the hype they are getting

Back