composite cables

fantalio

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
Do I have to buy nintendo's(sold-out currently) or are there any other manufacturer's of cables that will bring me up to 480p?

hey

I think you mean Component cables, not Composite. Composite cables are the regular ones you get with the Nintendo Wii.

cyas

re

This is probably a long shot, but will gamecubes fit? Ive been searching ebay for wii cables but theres nothing. I saw some for gamecube, but couldnt get a good look at the plug.

Remax Realtor said:
This is probably a long shot, but will gamecubes fit? Ive been searching ebay for wii cables but theres nothing. I saw some for gamecube, but couldnt get a good look at the plug.

This is what I was hoping as I do have the gamecube component cable, but no, it is a different plug and won't work. I am pretty mad since composite looks like crap on my plasma and I can't find the component cables anywhere.

NOTE: This component video cable is for the Wii and will not work with any other system. In addition, the Nintendo GameCube Component Video Cable will not work with the Wii.

check www.ebgames.com they have about every wii accesory i saw a wii component cable that was different than the nintendo one. it said it could give even better picture than nintendos, but it was 50 bucks.

Last edited:
What a ripoff. It will not display a better picture. The people who buy that, are the people who buy monster cables. I will wait until the other one is released, or some pop up on ebay for less money.

Back