Concerning game news

tank

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Nov 26, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Most of you people really need to do some research before posting articles on game news. More often then not the news is either Outdated/only rumored/confirmed false

If you see an article that says something like March 2006. It's most likely already been posted. Don't fall for all the rumors, be smarter than that. If something is a rumor and you want to learn more, post it as a rumor. Don't post it as "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG NEW SSBB players confirmed!!!!!" after clicking the link it's an article from 1up.com or something with absolutely no reason to say it's confirmed. Some of these websites are getting worse than the tabloids

I hate to come off sounding mean, but it's just so annoying having to filter through all the crap on the internet as it is. We don't need the boards flooded with unreliable or outdated articles.

Thanks, have a nice day.

I completely agree with you...its so annoying. Can't wait to see the next, "OMFG SONIC IS GOING TO BE IN SSB!" post...NOT.

Thank you for posting that! I don't appreciate having my balls called fake, you know. I'm just wondering why that SSBB fake rumor is appearing all of the sudden.

RedProdigy said:
Thank you for posting that! I don't appreciate having my balls called fake, you know. I'm just wondering why that SSBB fake rumor is appearing all of the sudden.

Yeah, even though this thread isn't directed at that one, it was what made me want to post it. That comment did strike me as a little odd.

Back