Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Concerning game news

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by tank, Mar 6, 2007.

1. tank

tank Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

Most of you people really need to do some research before posting articles on game news. More often then not the news is either Outdated/only rumored/confirmed false

If you see an article that says something like March 2006. It's most likely already been posted. Don't fall for all the rumors, be smarter than that. If something is a rumor and you want to learn more, post it as a rumor. Don't post it as "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG NEW SSBB players confirmed!!!!!" after clicking the link it's an article from 1up.com or something with absolutely no reason to say it's confirmed. Some of these websites are getting worse than the tabloids

I hate to come off sounding mean, but it's just so annoying having to filter through all the crap on the internet as it is. We don't need the boards flooded with unreliable or outdated articles.

Thanks, have a nice day.

2. MasterJedi2U

MasterJedi2U Banned

Wii Friend Code: 5251-2094-6508-9892
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    I completely agree with you...its so annoying. Can't wait to see the next, "OMFG SONIC IS GOING TO BE IN SSB!" post...NOT.

3. tank

tank Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

haha that would be pretty bad-ass though.

4. RedProdigy

RedProdigy NOD fanatic

Thank you for posting that! I don't appreciate having my balls called fake, you know. I'm just wondering why that SSBB fake rumor is appearing all of the sudden.

5. tank

tank Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

Yeah, even though this thread isn't directed at that one, it was what made me want to post it. That comment did strike me as a little odd.