conduit 2. general ?s

Mr.Red

WiiChat Member
Apr 26, 2011
Michigan
I'm watching youtube videos of this and they are alot cleaner than what shows up on my tv. is there better video cables than what comes with the wii or are they enhancing them with a video editor? I have a newer sony hd flatscreen.

and then the wii headset. I don't have one. Is it worth having and if I don't can I still listen to other players that do? I know that you can on halo.

Not sure about the first one.
To hear other players you must exchange Fcs.

is there a way to do that using the game? I always see request rival but nothing about request friend. like when your waiting for the level and you go to their profile

You can send them a ''rival'' request or you can add someones fc that you no and they will be called an ''ally'' or friend. There is no difference between the two except the name really. You can talk and listen to your allies/friends.

so playing the game if I want to be their friend just rival them and I'm not being a jerk by that.

what do you think of the game. I was kinda turned off the first day of playing but now I can't seem to stay away from it. I can't wait for the chance to be able to fire up the wii and start playing. and I really suck still. lol

Correct. I like it but, it's different from all the call of duty games witch I've been playing for the last few years. It's been kinda a rough transition but, I'm really starting to like it.

Back