Confirmed:COD Black ops for wii 9th November.

Dont be so negative!
Not all people are bad mouthed and ive got freinds in cod who are in their 20's and 30's who have a worse gob than teenagers.

Good for you, whatever you say Stickmode

Yea ok, your expectations (or demands) might or might not be met. Also IF YOU expect Full support for wiispeak and motion+, then heres an idea, it's a crazy idea but it might just work, IF you expect these things WHY DON'T YOU PROGRAM THIS GAME, if you can't then shut up.

DLC is extra content to probably jack up the price (not necessary at all!!) meaning WE MIGHT HAVE TO PAY FOR DLC. oh no i forgot YOU WANT it to be free, won't freaking happen.

Treyarch, please listen!!
Stickmode, why the heck DID you write this in Comic Stands MS with the font side of 5, do u think we all can't see that well? like WHY?
stfu people cant help it being enthusiastic mw2 not being on da wii was a big blow to us atleast we have something to look forward to now

Good for you, whatever you say Stickmode

Yea ok, your expectations (or demands) might or might not be met. Also IF YOU expect Full support for wiispeak and motion+, then heres an idea, it's a crazy idea but it might just work, IF you expect these things WHY DON'T YOU PROGRAM THIS GAME, if you can't then shut up.

DLC is extra content to probably jack up the price (not necessary at all!!) meaning WE MIGHT HAVE TO PAY FOR DLC. oh no i forgot YOU WANT it to be free, won't freaking happen.

Stickmode, why the heck DID you write this in Comic Stands MS with the font side of 5, do u think we all can't see that well? like WHY?
stfu people cant help it being enthusiastic mw2 not being on da wii was a big blow to us atleast we have something to look forward to now

ok i wasn't talking about that...but ok.

Apart from the new Zelda.
If you want some fun reading read some of Stickmodes previous posts
He knows little about what he things he knows

Back