Confirmed: NiGHTS To Show Up On The Nintendo Wii

blogman54 said:
It will not be out till 2008 I bet

well they only confirmed it today or yesterday or what ever so i would say at least games can take up to two years to make

You guys are way too quick to believe stuff.

I'm not sure if I believe it, Sponge is known for bs and I've never even heard of the source you've posted. I'll wait until April Fools is over and someone like Gamespot, IGN, or EGM confirms it.

Besides if it is true there's no confirmation on it being a good game. I'm guessing it'll really suck the way Sonicteam is, but if it has the original Nights in it I'll have to get it.

I had both a Saturn and NiGHTS, and it is still one of the best games I have ever played, and clearly the best game for the saturn. It was awesome, and way of ahead of its time, so I cannot wait to see how it will work on the wii more than a decade later.

En4Neo said:
You guys are way too quick to believe stuff.

I'm not sure if I believe it, Sponge is known for bs and I've never even heard of the source you've posted. I'll wait until April Fools is over and someone like Gamespot, IGN, or EGM confirms it.

Besides if it is true there's no confirmation on it being a good game. I'm guessing it'll really suck the way Sonicteam is, but if it has the original Nights in it I'll have to get it.

Nintendo and Sega confirmed it and it was 2 web sites that had it I don't except the game till late 2008

blogman54 said:
Nintendo and Sega confirmed it and it was 2 web sites that had it I don't except the game till late 2008

Really?! Links please! All I have seen is the Spong article which I don't trust.

DUDE! WOOT! O_O *explodes*

Ok I bought my saturn when it launched back in 1996. It died after too many years of service. I recently got a refurbished one that's still got some issues with the laser. So I've been without Nights for too long. I can't wait for this game! This was the best killer app for the Saturn. If they are able to bring Saturn games to the VC. Or perhaps add Nights into the roster for Brawl. (*hint hint Nintendo*)

This made my month. This is going to be so awesome. I can't wait. :D

Last edited:
what happens when an extra life mushroom explodes? is there an extra life mushroom to fix extra life mushrooms?

It's things like Nights that are making me extra glad I bought a wii

Nintendo has really been spoiling us as the consumers, and I'm liking it :cool:

Nights is amazing, Go here http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/saturn/file/198201/5183 for the story or any other information.
If you somehow still have a Saturn, its def worth a purchase.

Part of me hopes it will go with the gc controller, just so i feel like i have more control over Nights

Please don't flame me lol I never have a Saturn [Got a PS1 insted] but whats this game all about. All im after is a game storyline please xD

blogman54 said:

there is no confirmation on the sega website or the nintendo website

so what websites are you talking about ?

Lolz, just because the creator of NiGHTS isn't planning on releasing a new game doesn't mean it won't happen. Could it be that he no longer owns the rights to the franchise? Perhaps he sold them to Sega? Even if there is no new nights game for the wii that doesn't count out the possibility of VC titles..

Back