Confirmed Release dates for the UK?

Neko1979

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2006
Could someone post the confirmed release dates for the UK?
So disappointed in the line up to start with, no moaning, I know they'll come, but I expected at least Super Mario World and A Link to the Past to be there after paying 45 notes for my Wifi USB and 2000 points. Super Mario 64's great no doubt, but got it on the DS so not really worth shelling out half my points for. Great to see Bomberman though :D

When they are confirmed, I'm sure someone will post them. Just have to be patient. Mario Kart 64 has been confirmed for January, at least.

Yeah, but compared to the original Mario Kart, it sucks, lol, especially the rubbish battle mode!

Are you kidding? The multiplayer is what made this game so popular. Even today, I still know people who would prefer to play multiplayer Mario Kart 64 (and Goldeneye for that matter) than anything else currently available. I can see many people wanting it!

Link to the Past and Super Mario World are already available in Japan so I presume they should be out in the West early next year. If you believe some rumours, Super Mario World will be out January.

Just thought the multiplayer was nowhere near two player Maz Kart on the SNES and all my mates agree. The courses just weren't as well designed. And after playing Gears of War online, why would anyone go back to Goldeneye, it just hasn't aged at all well. The old RPG's have defo stood the test of time best.

wii internet

saw sum1 was askin about the internet u can buy a normal usb 2.0 connector cabel and put it onto ur portable modem thing and it will work tht way ok ppl.

Back