Confirmed:Resident Evil Umrbella Chronicles gets co-op mode and Two new scanned pages

tomqman

The Evil Of Nintendo
Nov 29, 2006
U.K.
Wii Online Code
0430-9009-6263-5525
Resident Evil Umrbella Chronicles co-op mode and scanned pages and New Trailer 3

Confirmed: Resident Evil: Umrbella Chronicles to get co-op mode

news and image via maxconsoleThe latest release of Japanese based gaming magazine Famitsu has confirmed that Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles is to receive a co-op play mode. Unfortunately no further info was revealed on whether the co-op mode will be an online feature or split screen style, hopefully there will be both options available.​

Two new scanned pages of Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
resis_copy2[1].jpg

news and image via maxconsoleFollowing the news reported yesterday that RE: UC will feature a co-op mode, here comes the scans courtesy of Famitsu. The game itself is looking very shap, with the high details on the Zombies being clearly evident.​

Last edited:
By "co-op" they probably mean just the same thing like on this other rail-shooter thingy.... 1 Screen, 2 Crosshairs, you just shoot at everything that moves :-/

Secumfex said:
By "co-op" they probably mean just the same thing like on this other rail-shooter thingy.... 1 Screen, 2 Crosshairs, you just shoot at everything that moves :-/

who bloody cares it'll still be awesome![i hope]. :lol:

i love playing rail shooters down the arcards with a mate. also it is two Crosshairs on 1 screen if you look at the mag scan

I don't... I wanna be free. I'm a birdah

thats ****ing awesome, i cant wait thats gunna own, whens it coming out again?

Capcom has released a new trailer for Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles which shows the world of Resident Evil from a whole new angle and looks absolutely great. The trailer isn't really in high-res but definitely shows the graphical quality of the game. The trailer also confirms the two-player co-op mode in action.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS-QssQXE4I[/MEDIA]

or watch in flash on Capcom.co.jp, click new then on PV vol.3.
newas via maxconsole

Last edited:
vagrant said:
Yes but mine was started by me. Which by default makes it better than yours.
so your getting scared that you was proven wrong. have a nice time ok then bye bye now

thats nice soo..... got anymore problems

Back