Your Wrist Strap order is currently being processed. We expect to
begin shipping replacement straps around December 21st. They will
take 5 to 9 days for delivery depending on your location. Once your
order has been shipped, we will send you a shipment confirmation
e-mail.

To track the status of your order online, please visit
http://www.nintendo.com/cpp/orders/getOrders.do. You will need to
enter your order number and your zip/postal code. Your order number
is provided in the subject line of this e-mail.

If you have any questions, please e-mail us at
[email protected]. Please include your phone number in your
message in case our representative needs to contact you by phone.

Thanks again for your order!

Yup, I ordered 4

4 here as well, however I havent gotten the email confirm yet... eh Im in no hurry, just scared as hell whenever my cousin comes over though.... hes is overly exagerrated in his play movements

yeah i am worried for xmas night, the little kids are gonna throw the wiimotes :(, i have to watch them!

Aerodude618 said:
lol HEADLINE:eek:ctane's cousin on the lose for knocking the whole family into a consusion
it is a joke nothing against your family
I wouldnt be suprised, if youd see him play billiards, youd piss your pants to imagine him with a wiimote, but Im glad cuz he's getting his own for xmas so it will be his problem

ocdan said:
I wouldnt be suprised, if youd see him play billiards, youd piss your pants to imagine him with a wiimote, but Im glad cuz he's getting his own for xmas so it will be his problem

lol nice

i am glad my cousins are only going to be here for 2 days so less of a chance to break my tv but i think i will watch them the whole time and superglue it to there hands

I have not got my confirmation yet. and it's been a while already.. wonder what's happening.

Back