Confusion between Tetra & Zelda

HyruleZing

The Symbol Of A Graveyard
Sep 21, 2012
Graveyard
Wii Online Code
2456-7456-9845-1432
I'm confused.:confused5: I keep hearing that Tetra is Zelda and I'm all like: Um... how can a princess be a pirate captain and a princess at the same time. 'Cause that would mean that "Zelda" is a pirate CAPTAIN and a CREW can't be WORKING RIGHT without a their CAPTAIN! Plus everybody at Hyrule would be thinking that "Zelda" died if she was always at with her crew at her ship. Oh and if you think I wasn't paying attention to the game WW (Wind Waker) or something it's just that I don't HAVE the game.Anyway I have to wait 'till Christmas. Note: Heard about Tetra somehow being Zelda on other websites that "WORSHIP" WW . And if you say "Or your birthday you can buy the game on your birthday" I'm gonna say MIND YOU MY BIRTHDAY IS AFTER CHRISTMAS! ( but if I like you somehow in a way I won't be mean to you. XD)

:sosp:. Dude... Did you even the play the game Tetra was in. ( Wind Waker ) Please tell me why I DON'T BELIVE IN THAT. I'm pretty sure if the 20 websites I went to said that Tetra was also Zelda. She's also Zelda ( I think) but I want to make sure HERE to see if other people think the same thing. or know the same.

T'was a joke, son. :lol: Aye, Tetra is secretly Zelda. You'll see how it all works when ya play the game.

-Squints at-:prrr:. Well.. since I think your no help, do any of you other posters know the answers?

Well, Hyrule was flooded, and I supposed that centuries pass, the Islands folks don´t have any knowdlege of hyrule, neither the triforce, only few legends remain, in a small island people invest the young boys who come of a certain age with green clothes allegadly being the clothes of an ancient hero who save them from evil long time ago... the Royal family lineage continued for a long long time, giving us tetra, Princess Zelda descendant, new princess Zelda as a mather of fact. Maybe? :confused5:

Essentially, the Kingdom of Hyrule ended but the bloodline did not.

The beginning of the game explains ff6rDOMA's post (except the flooding)

[video=youtube;NCKUR_XBNYk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCKUR_XBNYk[/video]

-Squints at-:prrr:. Well.. since I think your no help, do any of you other posters know the answers?

No help? I gave ya your answer. Ya didn't ask for details. :p

the Royal family lineage continued for a long long time, giving us tetra, Princess Zelda descendant, new princess Zelda as a mather of fact. Maybe? :confused5:

And that's all ya need t' know, but I'll allude further since you're confused. I don't believe there's any sort'a monarchy of the Great Sea; the Royal family no longer exists, though their blood still lives on in descendants. As the above quote says, Tetra has the blood of the Royal family. As such, she's her generation of "Zelda", the Hyrulian Princess known to bear the Triforce of Wisdom. The reason she's a pirate is 'cause the Royal family lost power 100 years ago when Hyrule was flooded since... well, their kingdom was destroyed lol. The Royal family members that survived eventually dispersed after so many decades. A hundred years later, one descendant (her Mother) was a pirate for whatever reason. Tetra was born into a life of piracy without learning of her past heritage since her parents were nowhere to be found when she was quite young (her Mother died, and absolutely ****-all is known 'bout her Father). As a result, Tetra continued to be a pirate as her Mother was, ignorant to her royal blood.

No help? I gave ya your answer. Ya didn't ask for details. :p

And that's all ya need t' know, but I'll allude further since you're confused. I don't believe there's any sort'a monarchy of the Great Sea; the Royal family no longer exists, though their blood still lives on in descendants. As the above quote says, Tetra has the blood of the Royal family. As such, she's her generation of "Zelda", the Hyrulian Princess known to bear the Triforce of Wisdom. The reason she's a pirate is 'cause the Royal family lost power 100 years ago when Hyrule was flooded since... well, their kingdom was destroyed lol. The Royal family members that survived eventually dispersed after so many decades. A hundred years later, one descendant (her Mother) was a pirate for whatever reason. Tetra was born into a life of piracy without learning of her past heritage since her parents were nowhere to be found when she was quite young (her Mother died, and absolutely ****-all is known 'bout her Father). As a result, Tetra continued to be a pirate as her Mother was, ignorant to her royal blood.
Whoa.... I'm even more confused. So. Tetra is NOT I repeat IS NOT Zelda and is a pirate because her mother was a pirate for some stupid ****-like reason and died because of old... age...No? Buuuuuut......... IF TETRA WAS ZELDA.... Zelda would have the power to turn into a pirate any time. ( Even to get away with something:lol:) For example: Zelda: AW...Eww..NOT SPINAGE SOUP AGAIN!!! Father: Zelda, honey EAT YA FREAKING SOUP Zelda: Oh reallllly :ihih:. POOF. ( turns into Tetra ) Father::confused5:.......:ee5k: NOOOOOOO my beautiful daughter WHAT DID YOU DO HER!!! Tetra: ( turns to you) Shhhhh.... Oh I um.... ( Accidently burps loudly) Father: :ee5k: You MONSTER YOU ATE HER..... WHYYYYYY!!!! Tetra: ( Jumps out of the window ) THATS IT IM GOING TO LIVE ON THE 77 SEAS FROM NOW ON!!! Father: IDIOT THERS ONLY 7 SEAS!! Tetra: THATS WHAT I SAID!!!!! I'm soooo funny

Tetra is Zelda in the same sense that Shiek is also Zelda, but reversed whereas in OoT Zelda turned into Shiek, Tetra turned into Zelda (or at least had her clothes magically change). If it helps, think of her like a long lost heir to Hyrule, being royalty is something that she was born into even if she didn't know it herself. She was raised as a pirate, therefore she is a pirate who happens to be a princess.

And everyone knows that Tetra prefers pumpkin soup.

Tetra is Zelda in the same sense that Shiek is also Zelda, but reversed whereas in OoT Zelda turned into Shiek, Tetra turned into Zelda (or at least had her clothes magically change). If it helps, think of her like a long lost heir to Hyrule, being royalty is something that she was born into even if she didn't know it herself. She was raised as a pirate, therefore she is a pirate who happens to be a princess.

And everyone knows that Tetra prefers pumpkin soup.
About the pumpkin soup thing.... never knew.... AND NOW IM EVEN MORE CONFUSED!!!!!:confused5::confused5::confused5::confused5:

Back