Confusion

Sovieto said:
right
question: do you play them by yourself?
another: when you get home, is what you want to do is to get some time in with those games?
yet another: at school or whatever, do you think: man i want to just go and play wii sports

if the anwser to all of these is Yes, your a liar
if their all No, (which you probably wont admit) then obviously they havent lasted you 2 months
i really dont need anwsers, those are just ones you can keep to yourself and know the truth behind them too
have fun with yourself knowing the anwsers to those

@wiired
theres also a lot of brits you play, A LOT..so you wont always have to play with "stupid fat americans"

i play them with my little bro AND by myself and no of course i dont say man i cant wait to play wiisports cause instead of playing videogames i prefer to play football(soccer to americans) but i do like playing warioware on my own determened to beat my mates record on jimmy t (223) and by the way dont accuse me of being a liar cause im not i like my wii big deal.Deal with it.I would prefer a wii over 360 anyday and dont accuse me again by calling me a fan-boy cause i was gonna buy a 360 for my aunties house

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
i play them with my little bro AND by myself and no of course i dont say man i cant wait to play wiisports cause instead of playing videogames i prefer to play football(soccer to americans) but i do like playing warioware on my own determened to beat my mates record on jimmy t (223) and by the way dont accuse me of being a liar cause im not i like my wii big deal.Deal with it.I would prefer a wii over 360 anyday and dont accuse me again by calling me a fan-boy cause i was gonna buy a 360 for my aunties house
well i never called you a liar
but i really didnt need anwsers
but gratz to you, one of the few it looks like that plays their wii regularly?
cause after seeing that: How often do you play your Wii thread or whatever, it became apparent of this sort of thing

Sovieto said:
right
question: do you play them by yourself?
another: when you get home, is what you want to do is to get some time in with those games?
yet another: at school or whatever, do you think: man i want to just go and play wii sports

if the anwser to all of these is Yes, your a liar
if their all No, (which you probably wont admit) then obviously they havent lasted you 2 months
i really dont need anwsers, those are just ones you can keep to yourself and know the truth behind them too
have fun with yourself knowing the anwsers to those

@wiired
theres also a lot of brits you play, A LOT..so you wont always have to play with "stupid fat americans"

Tbh, initally I'll look forward to talking to the americans on microphone :p just taking piss outta em - like my friend today told me he spoke to someone who sounded like a frog :D so will be a laugh.

What you guys think of my idea I said above? Where I sell Wii now while I can get a profit, get 360, then in september when I'm making moola, buy a Wii for cheaper if I feel I still want to (such as for Brawl)?

Wiired said:
Tbh, initally I'll look forward to talking to the americans on microphone :p just taking piss outta em - like my friend today told me he spoke to someone who sounded like a frog :D so will be a laugh.

What you guys think of my idea I said above? Where I sell Wii now while I can get a profit, get 360, then in september when I'm making moola, buy a Wii for cheaper if I feel I still want to (such as for Brawl)?
good plan, do it, ASAP, faster = get your 360 faster and join the online sensation (those last 4 words were stolen from south park xD) and youll make the best profit out of your wii
british people are awesome to play with, bad thing is the lag =[
i love british accents cause their so different from american and its funny when they try to dish you out :smilewinkgrin:

Sovieto said:
good plan, do it, ASAP, faster = get your 360 faster and join the online sensation (those last 4 words were stolen from south park xD) and youll make the best profit out of your wii
british people are awesome to play with, bad thing is the lag =[
i love british accents cause their so different from american and its funny when they try to dish you out :smilewinkgrin:
Aaah you're not british :D we can take piss outta eachother then :D :lol: and yeah I think that's what I'll do, my Dad ain't too happy though, 'cause he suggested I sold straight away and made like £300 profit, but there you go. I'm most likely gonna sell and buy later.

P.S, by price going down I meant on eBay. Currently I could probably make a very small profit, whereas by Chirstmas I could probably by a Wii for about £120 off there.

Last edited:
Wiired said:
Aaah you're not british :D we can take piss outta eachother then :D :lol: and yeah I think that's what I'll do, my Dad ain't too happy though, 'cause he suggested I sold straight away and made like £300 profit, but there you go. I'm most likely gonna sell and buy later.

P.S, by price going down I meant on eBay. Currently I could probably make a very small profit, whereas by Chirstmas I could probably by a Wii for about £120 off there.
yes my mom suggested the same
she said would i rather have it now or wait and have $200-300
but with the hype i was giving i thought she was crazy
guess they would know what to do in these situations, theyve been around the block, i regret not listening to her =[

and i know it was a typo, but that sounded so wrong....
we can take piss outta eachother.......................

again: ....................................................................

Im really convicning, but I will keep this as less biast as possible.

I would keep it, gamecube has FIFA, and wii is getting super mario strikers, and pro evo. and mabey a FIFA of it's own. Gears of war is crap (plays queers of war video) Boring simple FPS. The wii screams FPS already hitting off with highly hyped metroid 3, red steel, no more heros(Semai FPS), ect. As for your controller rant. Gaemcube and wiimote + nunchuck is all you need. I don't think there is a single game were you MUST use the classic.

If your a popular vote guy:
-Wii selling 5 million in 5 months, xbox got a year and a half head start and still only sold 9.40 million.
-3 party dashed off to wii and some to 360. As nintendo sells its already fraud "kiddie" name
-gamecube controller will be used in some games, wiimote will be used in some games. Balance. :thumbsup:
-Wii is getting loaded with FPS. Some even online.

Wiitendo said:
Im really convicning, but I will keep this as less biast as possible.

I would keep it, gamecube has FIFA, and wii is getting super mario strikers, and pro evo. and mabey a FIFA of it's own. Gears of war is crap (plays queers of war video) Boring simple FPS. The wii screams FPS already hitting off with highly hyped metroid 3, red steel, no more heros(Semai FPS), ect. As for your controller rant. Gaemcube and wiimote + nunchuck is all you need. I don't think there is a single game were you MUST use the classic.

If your a popular vote guy:
-Wii selling 5 million in 5 months, xbox got a year and a half head start and still only sold 9.40 million.
-3 party dashed off to wii and some to 360. As nintendo sells its already fraud "kiddie" name
-gamecube controller will be used in some games, wiimote will be used in some games. Balance. :thumbsup:
-Wii is getting loaded with FPS. Some even online.
where to start
m$ has sold 10 million already
wii isnt that loaded at all with FPSs, and online hasnt been confirmed for any + online would probably blow
gears of war isnt even a fps..and youve probably havent played it or suck at it so you have no reason to hate it, and queers of war was made because all of the people at the office were playing it all night.........

i appreciate the attempt at not trying to sound bias though :yesnod:

Sovieto said:
where to start
m$ has sold 10 million already
wii isnt that loaded at all with FPSs, and online hasnt been confirmed for any + online would probably blow
gears of war isnt even a fps..and youve probably havent played it or suck at it so you have no reason to hate it, and queers of war was made because all of the people at the office were playing it all night.........

i appreciate the attempt at not trying to sound bias though :yesnod:

Please don't be a sore loser. MS hasent sold 10 million xbox 360s a common mistake. Vg charts, and nexgen wars allong with 1pu, IGN, and I THINK some gamespot news and interviews said so too. Gears of war is a FPS of a sort, it just sucks. Graphics are the only thing the xbox truly has. BTW 360 has any online game? oh yeah gears of war and....... and halo. and and and? nothing eles. Wii got released when? November 19 2006. Xbox 360 got released when?November 22nd 2005 how many online? big number huh kid. Wii going to have how many online THIS SUMMER? at least 3 or 4. Don't try to debate without facts.

Wiitendo said:
Please don't be a sore loser. MS hasent sold 10 million xbox 360s a common mistake. Vg charts, and nexgen wars allong with 1pu, IGN, and I THINK some gamespot news and interviews said so too. Gears of war is a FPS of a sort, it just sucks. Graphics are the only thing the xbox truly has. BTW 360 has any online game? oh yeah gears of war and....... and halo. and and and? nothing eles. Wii got released when? November 19 2006. Xbox 360 got released when?November 22nd 2005 how many online? big number huh kid. Wii going to have how many online THIS SUMMER? at least 3 or 4. Don't try to debate without facts.
yadada fanboy
it has, m$ said they shipped 10mil which is sold which is..if you do the math, 10 million sold
and those were such fanboy remarks after that im not even going to bother replying to them

Sovieto said:
and those were such fanboy remarks after that im not even going to bother replying to them
And so I will.
Wiitendo said:
Listen, dude. I'm a Nintendo fanboy and i'm going to debate against you on the side of the Xboxers.

I'm not informed on the selling of units, all I know is nextgenwars said 9.[something] million; that doesn't mean anything.

GoW isn't an FPS...not even close. In case you didn't know, FPS means First Person Shooter....in other words you're looking through the eyes of your character. Tell me, is this 'FPS'?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBlVCP5v5Wc
Sorry enough to say, i've never seen GoW gameplay till I watched that vid....that game looks incredible

360 doesn't have 2 games online, go to your local store. Look at the games. How many say "Xbox Live" on them? And as many as you count, that's not even all of them. Wii doesn't have any online yet, and even when we do get it, it's gonna suck (unfortunately); but it'll sitll be awesome to kick online SSBB ass. :devil:

Don't you come up with your so called 'facts', because I believe that 'facts' that are made up are called fiction....?

I'm sure Sovieto is surprised seeing me stand up for the 360....but Wiitendo, you're an extremely biased Nintendo fanboy. At least i'm an incy bit fair.

Last edited:
ssbb_lover said:
And so I will.

Listen, dude. I'm a Nintendo fanboy and i'm going to debate against you on the side of the Xboxers.

I'm not informed on the selling of units, all I know is nextgenwars said 9.[something] million; that doesn't mean anything.

GoW isn't an FPS...not even close. In case you didn't know, FPS means First Person Shooter....in other words you're looking through the eyes of your character. Tell me, is this 'FPS'?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBlVCP5v5Wc
Sorry enough to say, i've never seen GoW gameplay till I watched that vid....that game looks incredible

360 doesn't have 2 games online, go to your local store. Look at the games. How many say "Xbox Live" on them? And as many as you count, that's not even all of them. Wii doesn't have any online yet, and even when we do get it, it's gonna suck (unfortunately); but it'll sitll be awesome to kick online SSBB ass. :devil:

Don't you come up with your so called 'facts', because I believe that 'facts' that are made up are called fiction....?

I'm sure Sovieto is surprised seeing me stand up for the 360....but Wiitendo, you're an extremely biased Nintendo fanboy. At least i'm an incy bit fair.
wow rock on man :cornut:

Back