congradulations ive become a loser

T

The_Loose_Cannon

i got my wii back from my bfs house (since we're about to move in together, we have joint custody of the wii haha) and i downloaded link to the past onto my wii this AM.

i am DETERMIND to beat the whole game in one night. so brace yourself! starting as of now, im instantaniously a loser! im going to see what i remember from memory since its been a LONNNNNNGGGGG time since i last played it!!!!:drool:

who else is with me!!!!!

yes mock me! everyone laugh at my expense! ;)

my bf kept telling me im a huge dork/loser but he just doesnt understand lol. i watched him try to find the princess in the castle in the first part of the game, he was like "oh i never played this game before!" UGH MADE ME SO ANGRY!!! lol! im the FF/zelda geek in the relationship. hes the mortal kombat/streetfighter kinda guy lol

i liked turbo the one on the VC sucks cause its SOOOOO slow! im spoiled by the PSP one i am addicted to that

ETA- i have the sega saturn ones too! even the street fighter MOVIE GAME! talk about ill i still play it hahaha

yes i have to agree i downloaded the vc version and that game is very slow. but non the less i still dont like street fighter =)

it took like an hour for kens fireball to hit the enemies!!!!!!!!!! dhalsim when hed punch, his arm would take 20 min to hit someone and then jump! ugh i hate the nonturbo one! but oh well i downloaded it so its mine haha

ya...link to the past is worth the buy good game...i dont know about beating it in 1 day tho lol...was that the only game released yesterday or was there another?

swiper said:
ya...link to the past is worth the buy good game...i dont know about beating it in 1 day tho lol...was that the only game released yesterday or was there another?

im just determind i got the day off and im wide awake so lets see!!!!! haha.

i THINK thats the only game that got released yesterday but dont quote me on that. in the VC forum, theres a current list of whats out and what was released

ohhh...well good luck with the day long marathon...

sucks that there wasnt the 3 released for monday was sorta crapy

:blush2:
AussieWii said:
not only are you a loser but you cant spell either :O

Congratulations :D

:prrr: i know :)

unfortunitly WAYYYYYY back when, when i went to college, i went as a court stenographer (those people that type for the court system) and EVERYTHING is spelt out phonetically. my grammer is great (when reread and revised) but my spelling is a horror show!

i should start using spell check more often :blush2:

swiper said:
and your a tard

whos a tard! better not be me:hand: only i can call myself that lol

ETA- punctuation

Back