Congrats WiiChat on 30,000

yeah id say the majority of our member are now inactive and have no more than 10 posts, all of which are either in the share FC threads or in that hole of a pokeman section
*looks down at all the floundering pokemans*
hole.jpg

The_Loose_Cannon said:
::bans 29,999 members::

the cheese stands alone

Wonders if its possable for me to get banned

Wants to see the power of this room
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Last edited by a moderator:
vagrant said:
And 28,000 of them are banned or just inactive.

i hope i do not offend you in any way, as that is not my intention.

but some people do have a 8-9 hour job.. its not easy comming home after work and posting away.... i've been there, some days you just dont have the energy to even get on the computer.:yesnod:

Liger_zero9999 said:

but some people do have a 8-9 hour job.. its not easy comming home after work and posting away.... i've been there, some days you just dont have the energy to even get on the computer.:yesnod:

inactive as in 3-5 months. x_x or even never ever ever. lol

some people even register just to ask a question .. then they never come back. or they forget about wiichat. e_e

WOAH 30,000 members??:shocked:

CONGRATS WIICHAT!!

but, TortillaChip520 is right. jus where exactly are those 30,000 members??:wtf:

Liger_zero9999 said:

Someone please fill me in on what this has to do with what I said...

Liger_zero9999 said:

Lends you some of his massies amounts of spare enrgy

Congrats wiichat.
I am kinda glad they all don't post though, cus I wouldn't know who anybody was.

Its pretty obvious that those members are never online at once (or at all). Lots of people come in, get an answer to a question then leave and never come back. Oh well. Congrats wiichat.

Back