Conker's Bad Fur Day?

MAn your damn right Conker was the best game for 64, so good I tattood that **** on my arm...R.I.P. little fella

conker.jpg

Conker's Bad Fur Day was my favourite N64 game... The 30 VS 30 Free For All was the best. Squirrels VS Teddy Bears... It sounds so kiddish until you play it.

yeah I have it for an emulator, but I dont have it for my 64 anymore, I dont know what happened to it, so im lookin for that ****

they may have sold there soul to microsoft but the game itself is still nintendos they have donkey kong country in europe and japan dont they and those are made by rare right? so why cant they have conker?

To let everyone know, Rare didn't go to Microsoft, Nintendo sold it to them because Rare games weren't making profit. As of right now, microsoft is having a hard time with them. Just think about it from a busniess point of view. Four years and the parent company (Microsft now/nintendo past) keep on paying the employees and development cost of games that are only release at the end of the system life cycle. By then, even if the game sells well the money it makes won't cover cost of development.

Rare already decided they didnt care what games Nintendo publishes in the virtual console, and microsoft cant choose to not let nintendo publish vc cames, it all depends on whether Nintendo can make working games out of the rare games.

*Facepalm* I don't want to have to buy a 360 to be able to play the best games ever on the N64 (all made by rare).

I played this as a ROM and it's one messed up game lol.
You need a sick mind to enjoy this game.:lol:
"Rated C for children only"

Last edited:
I've never played this game because I stopped buying N64 games around the time it came out. Has anyone heard anything abou this coming to VC
who cares this game sucked bad anyway. I remember renting it for n64, and it was just lame. not funny at all. Donkey kong 64 on vc, now thats something I want! Nintendo has a right to do it to because it is there character!

Back