Connect24 Help

RidgeDallas

WiiChat Member
Jan 26, 2007
Got my wii a week ago, well worth the purchase. My question is, I have a wireless router and I have been trying to hook Coonect24 with not much luck. I have updated my wii, I test connect and it works, but when I try to set up the user agreement for Connect24 it tells me it couldnt connect and give me an error (something like 220...). I tried to do a mnaul connect with not much luck. Anyone have any ideas what I can do or what I am doing wrong? Much appreciated...Thanks...

No security, I have my tivo hooked wireless and it wasnet working secured...

TiVo = Digital Video Recorder, thats also hooked up wireless for updates, I have my 360 Wired...

I had a similar problem with DS wifi, it seemed like there was nothin wrong with it at all and it just kept on sayin "error code" or something, i think you either need to type everything in manually like the IP and WEP key, or just keep trying untill it works, thats what i did with ds anywhay, dunno if they work the same tho.

I tried a bunch of time all sorts of different things, i think i may just get the LAN Adapter and wire it

Back