Connecting your Wii to the Internet: Help Here!

Woodsie

WiiChat Member
Dec 1, 2009
UK
If you wish to connect your Wii to the internet and are unsure on how to do so, post here and I will help you out.

This is mainly for the Connection Ambassador Promotion, but I'm still very happy to be able to help you connect.

Post here with your Wii console number (found in the address book on the Wii menu) and your problem and I will get back to you ASAP.

My Wii Number: 8710 9139 3571 6252

Hope to hear from you!

If you wish to connect your Wii to the internet and are unsure on how to do so, post here and I will help you out.

This is mainly for the Connection Ambassador Promotion, but I'm still very happy to be able to help you connect.

Post here with your Wii console number (found in the address book on the Wii menu) and your problem and I will get back to you ASAP.

My Wii Number: 8710 9139 3571 6252

Hope to hear from you!

ppl being nice to other ppl because of something they want.. :/

You make it sound like I'm a complete asshole :D Not so, but how else am I supposed to take advantage of the whole Connection Ambassador thing? I'm a nice guy, but I would like those free VC games. ;)

I am trying to connect my Wii to the internet for the first time. I am using a WIRED connection. All of the wires are connected correctly. I get error code 101305.

what can i do if i have no wifi, one modem that has one ethernet outlet, and a wide variety of wires when my mom is hooked up to the internet(using the one ethernet outlet) and i want to use my wii's internet?

Atreyuk47 you can buy a switch. Linksys EZXS88W is a good one.

They have it on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk

BTW, my internet works now. It was a nintendo problem that they fixed.

Back