Connection Help

I am trying to use the Nintendo USB adaptor,It has installed correctly and my Wii is showing up. When I go to test my connection on the Wii it fails with the error code 52040.

aznbeayst said:
error 110213. Keeps telling me to try again later when i try like wii weather channel and stuff?? gotta linksys router.. thanks

that is maybe because the weather channel and the news channel arent up and running yet and they will only need 2 update when they come out...the weather channel is due out on 15th december and the news channel shall be 27th january

hope that helped!:aureola:

please help me. I don't have a computer or the internet so what do I need to go online on my wii? When I try to connect it does connect to one person but he has it locked and I need a password. Someone please help me.

beekman001 said:
I'm getting an error code 52230 "Unable to connect to the server" However I know my wii is pulling an IP as I can ping it.

Config: linksys WCG200 ver.2 802.11b/g channel 6. My network uses mac authentication and I do have the wii mac address properly entered.
Hi, I have the same router and problem as you, how did you turn off the firewall? Thanks in advance.

So i've added my friend using Register in the address thing and she's added me but I can't send her messeges or anything, when I click send messege, under the Addresses the name wont highlight so I cant click it, what is wrong?

BTW when I get this fixed can I play people like on Wii Sports online?

mattiscool said:
So i've added my friend using Register in the address thing and she's added me but I can't send her messeges or anything, when I click send messege, under the Addresses the name wont highlight so I cant click it, what is wrong?

BTW when I get this fixed can I play people like on Wii Sports online?

It takes some time for the Wiis to "find eachother", some have reported it taking hours. It will show up with time.

No, online play is not available yet. But you and your friend will be able to send Miis and messages back and forth.

Hope that helps,

-Bobby

i am using the nintendo wifi usb connector and it installed correctly and my wii is showing up en the nintendo wifi registration tool but when im going to test my connection either it shous up error 51340 or error 52040

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

:sad:

this problem is frustrating i have been calling nintendo and going to their website but no solution PLEASE HELP ME!?!?!?!?!?

error 52040 says: cannot connect to the internet go to support.nintendo.com blablaBLA...

and error code 51340 says:

Error code: 51340

unable to connect to the internet.
choose internet settings and then
confirm your connection. visit
support.nintendo.com for assistance

ERROR220602. This error code comes up when I try to get into the users agreement. First is says that if I want to use the wii channels and shop. I say Yes, Then is say's that I have to review the agreement, then I press next. It try's to get into the internet but the error code pop's up. I tried intering it on the error code-custumer service, but it says it's can't be resolved. Can someone Pleaze help me out.
Thank you.

28812850 said:
please help me. I don't have a computer or the internet so what do I need to go online on my wii? When I try to connect it does connect to one person but he has it locked and I need a password. Someone please help me.

It is because that person has a fire wall and is secured. And for the password, the only person to know it is who's ever computer it is.

Error 51330 on D-Link DI-524

my friend is gettin this error:

Error 51330
Router D-Link DI-524

WEP secured

please PM me a solution or reply to this post.
thanks! :D

im getting error code 51330
i have a netgear connection
my wii is getting a mac number and an ip
the signal is very strong

please help

Devilxier said:
Raze are you possibly using DSL???

cause DSL requires a login/Pass when you connect and you can't put that in your Wii... you have to manually put that info into your router.

that might be your problem (it was mine for about 20 minutes lol)

thats my problem how did u manually put that info into your router??

Back