connection problem :(

ZendeBeGoo

WiiChat Member
Oct 18, 2007
hey guys i have a wireless connection and it works fine with my laptop and my sisters laptop and obviously our dekstop computer. i got a few weeks ago and i tried going online first it didnt work i tried a few times and on the third time it gave me a ok and i started to update but i guess connection got lost again because the update got stuck a little bit in and after 5 mins i got a msg that connection was lost.....anyways i attempted another time and i managed to finish the update. few days went by and i yesterday i bought mario strikers and wanted to play online first attempt failed and kept telling me "could not connect to the server" or something like that so i tried a few more times quit the game and started it again and it worked..i started a game and we were playing and 5 mins into the game connection got lost..... whats happening? :S

Zende,
How strong a connection is the Wii reporting? I've found that it doesn't have the worlds greatest antenna and you need to be relatively close to the signal to connect (which is why I went for the LAN option).

Can you move either the Wii or the router so that they are closer together?

Dr. Mom

yep had to move my wii wayyyy closer...i tried moving it up close few hours ago but that didnt work guess i didnt move it close enough :\ thanks

Back