connection

olli

WiiChat Member
Jun 25, 2007
i have just bought a wif fi connector and it works fine well but i have got a telly down stairs for my wii to plg in to and it connects there but i have a telly upstairs in my room and it won't connect up their is there anything that can help me out here ?

thanks

olli said:
i have just bought a wif fi connector and it works fine well but i have got a telly down stairs for my wii to plg in to and it connects there but i have a telly upstairs in my room and it won't connect up their is there anything that can help me out here ?

thanks

Well, if the computer that you connected the WiFi connecter is downstairs near the downstairs TV, it should work fine, as you said. And if the computer's downstairs, the signal just might not reach all the way to the room upstairs with the second TV.

If the computer is actually UPSTAIRS near the TV up there, then I have no clue what's goin' on. Sorry.

And sorry if that's hard to understand, I didn't word it very well.

you already posted this, please dont post multiple threads that are the same

olli said:
the computer is downstairs

Yeah, then I'm pretty sure the wireless signal is just not strong enough to reach upstairs.
Sorry if you planned on keeping it up there, bud.

**Edit:

Almo said:
you already posted this, please dont post multiple threads that are the same

Oh, jeez! I didn't notice this was the same guy.
Man, he could have mentioned the whole "It working in one location" thing in the other thread, that would'a been easy. Heh.

Back