Considering

csayers666

WiiChat Member
Nov 16, 2006
Surrey, England
considering this is a 'Nintendo Wii' chat forum... i have been talked into purchasing an 'Xbox360' and 'gears of war' on this web-site. i'm not complaining at all, my whole house loves 'Gears'. also my family love the 'Wii', we rarely have an empty home.
but i still stick by what i say, that the 'Wii' is more fun. if i have the choice of 'call of duty 3' for the both, i'd choose the 'Wii' version every time. there's nothing quite like rifle butting enemies the 'Wii' way. if 'Wii' had the capabilities of the '360', i'd only have the one console.

thanx to all who convinced me to purchase the 'Wii' & the 'Xbox360', we love them both :cornut:

I wouldn't be suprised if Nintendo made a beefed up Wii with better graphics capabilities.

so would i... they've already proven that they're not to be scoffed at. the Wii system is a real work of art, and they don't need to improve it, just yet anyway.

Heh, that and one of the major advantages for developing on a console as opposed to the PC has always been a consistent platform that you're developing on.
To have two different versions of the wii would make it that little bit more expensive to develop for, something that nintendo has always tried to avoid.

I wouldn't be suprised if Nintendo made a beefed up Wii with better graphics capabilities.
I'm sure they will...just in time to compete with the PS4 and XBox 720.

Back